Upping the post count (1 Viewer)

Astute

Blackpool fans hated them and I've posted many links on this. I'll resurrect them if you like.

The club was run well. But when the troubles started and the running was taken away for very good reasons from the elder one they took the piss and ripped the club apart.

You defend SISU and for the vast majority of their time with us they have ripped our club apart.

skybluetony176

OK, demonstrate that I've 'backed them to the hilt'.

Don't take it personally. I'm one too apparently. I boycott Wasps, always have and always will, I also signed a couple of different online petitions against them coming here so if I back them to the hilt so do my accusers. I've done exactly what they have. Maybe more. Some that get tagged Wasps fans I know for a fact did more than their accusers and actually so do their accusers. Which is really moronic. Still, if you can't argue the point discredit the person making it. Far easier than admitting you're wrong.

Last edited:

armybike

Are you trying to get Grendel not to post on this thread again? :D

I blame Cov Council for the inability to prove I don't back Wasps to the hilt. However, SISU are the bomb.

letsallsingtogether

Bollocks. You made out several times during the court cases that CCC had done things legally wrong and that the truth would come out. Just like when you tried to say that you never called the arena a white elephant.

Blackpool fans hated them and I've posted many links on this. I'll resurrect them if you like.

Did they all hate them at the begining do they all still hate them?
Bit like Sisu now and then.

armybike

Don't take it personally. I'm one too apparently. I boycott Wasps, always have and always will, I also signed a couple of different online petitions against them coming here so if I back them to the hilt so do my accusers. I've done exactly what they have. Maybe more. Some that get tagged Wasps fans I know for a fact did more than their accusers and actually so do their accusers. Which is really moronic. Still, if you can't argue the point discredit the person making it. Far easier than admitting you're wrong.

Totally agree with your comments Tony but honestly bemused by the fact I've been accused of apparently backing Wasps to the hilt (never mind at all), so just curious of how this decision about my loyalty has been reached!

letsallsingtogether

Don't take it personally. I'm one too apparently. I boycott Wasps, always have and always will, I also signed a couple of different online petitions against them coming here so if I back them to the hilt so do my accusers. I've done exactly what they have. Maybe more. Some that get tagged Wasps fans I know for a fact did more than their accusers and actually so do their accusers. Which was really moronic. Still, if you can't argue the point discredit the person making it. Far easier than admitting you're wrong.

Yes I am one too....

letsallsingtogether

Totally agree with your comments Tony but honestly bemused by the fact I've been accused of apparently backing Wasps to the hilt (never mind at all), so just curious of how this decision about my loyalty has been reached!
Because your not a Sisu Slag.
Therefore your a Wasps Fan
Simple

skybluetony176

From what I can work out if you're critical of SISU you must back Wasps to the hilt.

letsallsingtogether

Yes I know. It was wasps flags that you were waving outside the council house when they were voting on the ACL takeover wasn't it ;) Clearly your accusers know this as they were all there protesting against the takeover at the same time you were welcoming them with open arms ;)

Yes feel ashamed about that now wish I hadn't bothered.
Fucked if I will ever do it again.

armybike

No, everyone that backs them to the hilt. There's a few of you on here.

Bloody satellite delays! #radiocheck

Earth to torchomatic, are you receiving?

Can you please confirm how you've formed the opinion I back Wasps to the hilt?

torchomatic

No, people should be critical of SISU, they are shit owners.

From what I can work out if you're critical of SISU you must back Wasps to the hilt.

J

Jack Griffin

In business terms what's the definition of a white elephant?

I'm not sure but here is one washing his face in the lavabo.
bathroom.jpg

torchomatic

When you going to start then?
You are to bothered about blaming everyone else for our predicament.
I stated years ago they were crap and always have. The problem is feint hearts like you can't comprehend those that blame ALL parties for our mess.

We ain't where we are just because of our shitty owners.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Brylowes

This will probably get moved back into the court thread which is fair enough

I do find it somewhat amusing that when these court cases occur certain posters appear who haven't been seen, well, since the last court case.

Others who hang around a lot (but mainly on non match day related issues) certainly increase the depth of their posts significantly and seem to show far more passion and desire regarding these issues.

Why is that do we think?
Can't be bothered to read the thread, but can't be talking about yourself because
all though you certainly hang around a lot on here. There's never any real depth
or passion to your posts , just an overwhelming stench of arrogance and elitist
bullshit

Brylowes

I stated years ago they were crap and always have. The problem is feint hearts like you can't comprehend those that blame ALL parties for our mess.

But we are where we are because of our shitty owners, the clue is in the name OWNERS,
everything that happens to our club is down to them.

Hobo

But the shitty owners were best placed to have done things differently. Communication is one thing that would not have cost them a penny but potentially saved them thousands.

Mild-Mannered Janitor

Kindest Bloke on CCFC / Maker of CCFC Dreams
There is too much damage for the current owners to be accepted, partial redemption will flow with potential promotions but it will never fully ease because of Northampton etc

NorthernWisdom

There is too much damage for the current owners to be accepted, partial redemption will flow with potential promotions but it will never fully ease because of Northampton etc

It was interesting (and in its own way, slightly concerning!) that when we had a good start to the season, our owners were suddenly... alright, and had 'learned from their mistakes'.

Leopards and spots spring to mind.

torchomatic

But we are where we are because of our shitty owners, the clue is in the name OWNERS,
everything that happens to our club is down to them.

We are where we are because of our owners AND previous owners AND the council.

Just another typical one eyed response.

torchomatic

Not clever or witty, just sarcastic as I know you tend to hang around these kind of threads.

martcov

Not clever or witty, just sarcastic as I know you tend to hang around these kind of threads.
I suppose so, I tend to respond to smug sarcastic threads started by smug sarcastic people.... and then the follwers of the smug sarcastic one come to his rescue with more sarcasm....

Grendel

No you j
I suppose so, I tend to respond to smug sarcastic threads started by smug sarcastic people.... and then the follwers of the smug sarcastic one come to his rescue with more sarcasm....

No you just hang around threads that are non football related and of this type.

torchomatic

Grendel

A cursory glance through his posting history is all it takes.

Indeed. He was the main candidate I was referring to. I'm amazed even Sky Blue John hasn't return to join the fun.

Users who are viewing this thread