Upping the post count (1 Viewer)

Shakeitup

Puerile yes, but don't wind up if you cant take it back.

You are what you say you are...really, how old are you?

Postgraduate

Haha. You still don't get the irony there do you? Postgraduate from where? Lanchester Poly?

Moff

Haha. You still don't get the irony there do you? Postgraduate from where? Lanchester Poly?

Nope. keep trying. Poly, showing your age aren't you.

My what a stalker you are. There is no irony in being educated but adapting your conversation to the audience. Perhaps next you will be asking to meet me and to bring my certificates with me. How sweet.

Shakeitup

Nope. keep trying. Poly, showing your age aren't you.

My what a stalker you are. There is no irony in being educated but adapting your conversation to the audience. Perhaps next you will be asking to meet me and to bring my certificates with me. How sweet.

Meet. Why would I ever want to meet some angry little man? Luckily I no longer live in Warwickshire or the UK. I'm sure if you need to make friends, you can find some online pals that rant, rave and are a parody of The Inbetweeners.

Last edited:

Grendel

Meet. Why would I ever want to meet some angry little man? Luckily I no longer live in Warwickshire or the UK. I'm sure if you need to make friends, you can find some online pals that rant, rave and are a parody of The Inbetweeners.

Where do you live now - Malta?

Moff

Meet? I thought you wanted to, as my SBT stalker? Red carnation and all that.

Thankfully you don't have to travel far to meet an angry man, you just look in the mirror every day. For someone so serene I seem to have touched a nerve.

Parody of the inbetweeners, I thought they were the type of people that would a troll an internet forum to 'reel people in' a bit like you did. Still better to be young in outlook than a boring old fart who wants to compare Qualifications to show what a big man he is. Laughable!

Last edited:

torchomatic

can you genuinely not think of any other reasons apart from spite, that the council and charity would sell ACL to Wasps?
Not a valid one, no. Not one that would affect the incumbent club for a quarter of a millennia.

Shakeitup

Meet? I thought you wanted to, as my SBT stalker? Red carnation and all that.

Thankfully you don't have to travel far to meet an angry man, you just look in the mirror every day. For someone so serene I seem to have touched a nerve.

Parody of the inbetweeners, I thought they were the type of people that would a troll an internet forum to 'reel people in' a bit like you did. Still better to be young in outlook than a boring old fart who wants to compare Qualifications to show what a big man he is. Laughable!

That you are pal. Or is sunshine more condescending?

And in your angry man fit to reply you totally missed the point. I was asking about which rugby team you played for when you put people 'on their arse'.

Your qualifications (or lack of) do not interest me as I doubt I'll ever have to interview you for a job.

Moff

That you are pal. Or is sunshine more condescending?

And in your angry man fit to reply you totally missed the point. I was asking about which rugby team you played for when you put people 'on their arse'.

Your qualifications (or lack of) do not interest me as I doubt I'll ever have to interview you for a job.

I didn't miss the point I am just sorry sweetcheeks I don't give personal details out to internet stalkers. Perhaps if you weren't so angry........

You are right, you would never have to interview me for a job, as I don't need one, I retired last year at 45. Those qualifications did come in handy after all.

Are you going to keep going or shall we call it a day?

Shakeitup

I didn't miss the point I am just sorry sweetcheeks I don't give personal details out to internet stalkers. Perhaps if you weren't so angry........

You are right, you would never have to interview me for a job, as I don't need one, I retired last year at 45. Those qualifications did come in handy after all.

I didn't realize the Citizen stopped people having a paper round at 45. Tough luck old chap. Sure your Passport to Leisure comes in handy.

Moff

I didn't realize the Citizen stopped people having a paper round at 45. Tough luck old chap. Sure your Passport to Leisure comes in handy.
Well you seem to know enough about them, perhaps you could tell me about your experiences.
Jealousy is not becoming of you

Shakeitup

Well you seem to know enough about them, perhaps you could tell me about your experiences.
Jealousy is not becoming of you

I've got to stop talking to you now. A) My post count has been upped enough and B) Your punctuation is appalling.

Idiocy can be excused (or at least blamed on poor parenting or schooling!) Not using punctuation is just lazy!

You what to know about my experiences, hmm.:facepalm: No thank you Sir (see, I respect my elders!) You certainly are an oxymoron (or at least half a one!)

Moff

I've got to stop talking to you now. A) My post count has been upped enough and B) Your punctuation is appalling.

Idiocy can be excused (or at least blamed on poor parenting or schooling!) Not using punctuation is just lazy!

You what to know about my experiences, hmm.:facepalm: No thank you Sir (see, I respect my elders!) You certainly are an oxymoron (or at least half a one!)

Gosh, sorry about the punctuation. I suppose on the plus side at least I didn't confuse the words what and want.:woot:

Like you say idiocy can be excused, but not knowing the correct word to use, now that is just lazy. The oxymoron feeling is such a mutual one, its as is we are now in tune.

The not talking to each other now seems a good idea, but congratulations on upping your posts. We have obviously helped each other well along that path.

Shakeitup

Oooh. Armitage could be signing! That would be analogous to Cov signing Bale!

Imagine that!

*Sits back, takes out a Thermos and awaits another bite.

torchomatic

Shakeitup

SNN0217B-280_816402a.jpg

Grendel

Willie Le Who? Hope his knee is stronger than Beales. ;)

How are you MMM? Long time since we heard from you. Hope all has been well.
I assume they have only managed to complete the surgery of extracting him from Nick Eastwoods bottom. The real challenge was how to get round Italia on the way out who has taken permanent residence up said orifice

dongonzalos

Why not just tell me, eh?

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

I just don't think things have changed much for us.
We were paying over a million in rent.
The judges didn't feel we were intending to buy ACL just put it out of business. Which the charity and Council were never going to allow to happen.
We were then building our own stadium.
So now we are paying a tenth of the price for rent. We still aren't going to buy ACL
We now pay the rent to Wasps instead.
I suppose the only thing that has changed is that it seems we may no longer be building our own stadium. Although that's not definite. We might still be building it.

Mary_Mungo_Midge

Willie Le Who? Hope his knee is stronger than Beales. ;)

How are you MMM? Long time since we heard from you. Hope all has been well.

All good, dear chap. Willie Le Roux is a class player - there's no denying that. Rough season at The Saints, I see ;-) They started the season how Mowbray finished his....

Users who are viewing this thread