Match Thread Valenciennes Match Thread (Tuesday 11th - 7PM) (4 Viewers)

Nick

Administrator
Match thread :) I guess it will be 2 teams again like on Saturday.

SlowerThanPlatt

It's €5 for an adult to get into the game, a few on here going over thought it would be free and haven't seen this posted

chiefdave

The Sky Blues will face Ligue 2 outfit Valenciennes, who finished 14th in the second tier of French football last season, on Tuesday 11th July with a 7pm kick off (6pm BST).

The match takes place at the Pinatar Arena, with admission €5 for adults and free for under 16s. The Pinatar Arena is located at San Pedro del Pinatar, 30740, Murcia.

There will be full coverage of the game via our social media channels, plus match reports and reaction online at ccfc.co.uk

We are awaiting confirmation of details of the game scheduled for Friday 14th July on tour, and will bring this news to you as soon as we get it.

Pete in Portugal

Gonna be a hot one for the lads! Although a 3pm KO would be worse!

I reckon it will be 2 teams again. Give me chance to see them all, even if I won't be able to tell Tom from Harry!

Yip - I'm surprised KO is so early. K.O. would normally be at 9pm CET, 8pm BST at the earliest at this time of year, due to the energy sapping heat. Looks like there'll be a lot of drinks breaks - for our supporters too of course.

slyblue57

Going to be very hot at kickoff time been scorchio here in Torreveija for the last month Seems there maybe a few of us at the game tonite pusb

Alkhen

Pointless shit your brain remembers #2973 I used to follow Edjenguélé on twitter and he was good mates with an old Valenciennes player called Matthieu Dossevi, think he may have been linked to us once too.

cant remember my own phone number but that stuck some how

ccfchoi87

Looks as if that's Robins' preferred team currently. Haynes or stokes over Leahy. Lacks a bit of depth in my opinion

Users who are viewing this thread