van driven at pedestrians in London (3 Viewers)

clint van damme

incident on London Bridge. No fatalities reported at the moment, hopefully it stays that way.

Not yet confirmed as terrorist attack but looks that way.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

I hope everyone is ok. Reports of gunfire apparantley.

If what I am told is correct, it is most likely to be an extremist right winger behined it. We'll wait and see hey...

Really hope everyone is ok though.

skybluedan

Disgusting world we are living in

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

The world it isn't pal it's the evil cunts that live in it
Just looking online now and they say someone was mowing people over in a van then got out and started stabbing?

higgs

The world it isn't pal it's the evil cunts that live in it
Just looking online now and they say someone was mowing people over in a van then got out and started stabbing?
Sick bastards

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Captain Dart

I hope everyone is ok. Reports of gunfire apparantley.

If what I am told is correct, it is most likely to be an extremist right winger behined it. We'll wait and see hey...

Really hope everyone is ok though.

You label Islam right wing now? Nope this is Islamists.

Liquid Gold

Everybody I spoke to is alright. They all checking on each other and a typical carry on with your life and fuck the scumbags attitude from them.

Captain Dart

Taxi driver's account
DBbl7pFVoAAGlYL.jpg:large

skybluedan

You know what my view has changed in the last whenever and I really don't like when , that it is another terrorist scum
And in the reports they say , ohhhh he was on our radar like and was suspected well what I suggest you do is if any of these cunts are suspected then no qualms boot the fuckers out , why have we got suspected terrorists in our country ? I'm so sorry but we have got to start being more harsh like , the time for fucking around with these cunts is over

Captain Dart

Captain Dart

skybluedan

The time for simply trying to prevent these attacks is no longer enough, I don't know how we fix the world but we need to do something different

We start with these bastards first mate , any suspected or any suspected converts even locals gone, no fucking around

SkyBlue_Bear83

I guess we will get the usual rhetoric of stay united and strong from the world leaders.

What does stay united actually mean though? Seems like it means we do nothing and wait like sitting ducks for the next attack.

scubasteve

As shadiq Khan said this is part of normal life living in a big city. Just do our hashtag pray for...., the terrorist won't win...., have a candle light remembrance. rinse and repeat till the next one.

fernandopartridge

I guess we will get the usual rhetoric of stay united and strong from the world leaders.

What does stay united actually mean though? Seems like it means we do nothing and wait like sitting ducks for the next attack.
Meaningless platitudes being prepared as we speak.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

CJ_covblaze

Was working right next to London Bridge. People were running everywhere panicking. Armed police were everywhere too. 10 mins after going back inside the guy came on the loudspeaker "EVACUATE, EVACUATE, EVACUATE". We were on our way out and the police turned up telling us that our building was now on lockdown and no one was allowed in or out. Finally been allowed to leave but only in ones and twos as they don't want any large groups. Must say I've had better nights.

Otis

Glad you weren't affected CJ. Yet another sad and tragic tale loss of life. :(

When will this madness stop? :(

Macca

Glad you weren't affected CJ. Yet another sad and tragic tale loss of life. :(

When will this madness stop? :(

Until everything we hold dear has gone and we are living in the dark ages again I assume. I think that is their aim

Macca

That's pretty much it to be honest. Get used to it, look at the Middle East it's daily there and will be here. Too late now

Otis

Yeah, I have been talking about the very same thing with friends and families for weeks now.

It's all fine saying we are going to 'stay strong' and be holding vigils and turning up at unity rallies etc., but we keep hearing 'they are not going to defeat us, they are not going to win' soundbites, but we are the ones constantly suffering loss.

Terrorists kill 50 people and it is not just 50 people who suffer. With every single incident there are the parents of the victims, the brothers and sisters of the victims, the cousins, aunties, uncles, friends, work colleagues, classmates etc. Thousands of lifes have an impact upon them, many a life changing impact and that is for each and every individual attack.

I just wonder what the relatives and associates of all these tragic victims are thinking when the day after we get all these 'they will not win' and 'we will stay strong' quips get churned out by leaders.

But then you think, what else can they say?

I really don't know what the answer is.

Surely impossible to stop individuals with knives just walking up to a number of people anywhere and stabbing them. Impossible to stop a van that suddenly deviates from its normal driving stance, speeds up and then ploughs into any group of people in its path.

You also know that it will only be a matter of time before this terror spreads, which will then make it even more of an impossible task. How long until it is Birmingham, or Liverpool, or Bristol, or Leeds and of course Coventry, or any other major city?

Impossible task. They can hit anywhere, at any time.

I know we all have to try and continue life as normal, but how do we explain these dark days to our children? It's a completely different world to the one we were all brought up in.

Yeah, when I was growing up there was the IRA, but you usually got warnings and the targets were usually political and institutional, not just random stab and kill anything that moves ploys. :(

A very strange and sad world we now find ourselves in.

Last edited:

Macca

Yeah, I have been talking about the very same thing with friends and families for weeks now.

It's all fine saying we are going to 'stay strong' and be holding vigils and turning up at unity rallies etc., but we keep hearing 'they are not going to defeat us, they are not going to win' soundbites, but we are the ones constantly suffering loss.

Terrorists kill 50 people and it is not just 50 people who suffer. With every single incident there are the parents of the victims, the brothers and sisters of the victims, the cousins, aunties, uncles, friends, work colleagues, classmates etc. Thousands of lifes have an impact upon them, many a life changing impact.

I just wonder what the relatives and associates of all these tragic victims are thinking when the day after we get all these 'they will not win' and 'we will stay strong' quips get churned out by leaders.

But then you think, what else can they say?

I really don't know what the answer is.

Surely impossible to stop individuals with knives just walking up to a number of people anywhere and stabbing them. Impossible to stop a van that suddenly deviates from it's normal driving stance, speeds up and then ploughs into any group of people in its path.

You also know that it will only be a matter of time before this terror spreads, which will then make it even more of an impossible task. How long until it is Birmingham, or Liverpool, or Bristol, or Leeds and of course Coventry, or any other major city?

Impossible task. They can hit anywhere, at any time.

I know we all have to try and continue life as normal, but how do we explain these dark days to our children? It's a completely different world to the one we were all brought up in.

Yeah, when I was growing up the was the IRA, but you usually got warnings and the targets were usually political and institutional, not just random stab and kill anything that moves ploys. :(

A very strange and sad world we now find ourselves in.

Will be even more terrifying when it hits smaller towns, villages. Imagine a couple of blokes similar to last night rocking up at a village fete no coppers security to be seen for miles. The damage that could be done and the fear that would spread would be shattering. At the moment people think it's just something that the plebs in the cities suffer with and put another Facebook post up

Otis

Will be even more terrifying when it hits smaller towns, villages. Imagine a couple of blokes similar to last night rocking up at a village fete no coppers security to be seen for miles. The damage that could be done and the fear that would spread would be shattering. At the moment people think it's just something that the plebs in the cities suffer with and put another Facebook post up
Yep, totally agree.

You can go to a school fete and easily kill 20 or 30 people or more.

Said to my daughter a while back, I don't think we are far away from armed police at every school and every shopping mall.

As these latest bunch of Daesh scum terrorists seems to have absolutely no reservations about killing children and babies, schools have to be target in their sights.

Macca

Yep, totally agree.

You can go to a school fete and easily kill 20 or 30 people or more.

Said to my daughter a while back, I don't think we are far away from armed police at every school and every shopping mall.

As these latest bunch of Daesh scum terrorists seems to have absolutely no reservations about killing children and babies, schools have to be target in their sights.

I hope we do, whatever it takes, war footing

torchomatic

So six dead plus the three attackers. Shocking.

Users who are viewing this thread