Video Editing? (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Does anybody know much about this?

Which software is the best?

I simply want to edit an .mpg file and whack some text on there in the corner and maybe show some text before the video plays?

Thanks

Nick

Administrator
Thanks very much!

I will download a few of them now and have a play about and hopefully get the hang of it :)

J

JuanDan petrolman

Adobe premiere is one of the best, just torrent it

simmouk

Administrator
I use Sony Vegas for all of my stuff - It's the sort Premier-lite I guess. It still does everything I would want and it handles DV/HD etc really well. And there are some decent tutorials out there for fun/cool stuff as well!

Nick

Administrator
I have mega issues when I come to doing the highlights.

I record them from the TV and then have them in TV quality.

Then all I want to do is stick the SBT logo on and save them but they are always so big when I encode them.

By the time they hit Photobucket / youtube they are rubbish quality :(

simmouk

Administrator
In Vegas you should be able to whack an alpha channel logo on the top of the video layer so its transparent etc, and you can render to all sorts of quality settings, mpg1, mpg2, avi etc.

im-confused

I'm still on about Video editing.. AS IN THE SUBJECT

There's no way you can hack MSN accounts. Although there is a program which pretends to be MSN and tricks your friends into entering their information..

But to be honest, I don't see why you'd want to be sad enough to hack someone's MSN anyway.

snowcat

Adobe Premiere is really an easily accessible although expensive editing software, vegas is superior but harder to get the hang of. to be honest if all you want to do is add txt, Movie maker is your best option although sadly it looks somewhat un-professional

Users who are viewing this thread