Vile (1 Viewer)

SlowerThanPlatt

I despise Villa more than any other team even Leicester. Let's hope we draw them in the FA/League Cup this season away of course.

WillieStanley

Leicester, Sunderland, Villa. I'm sure there's sections of Wolves and Brum in there too. Pompey is another. Then there's the BBC, Sky, Nick Owen, ITV...

It doesn't matter though, because Sheffield Wednesday love us!!:D

letsallsingtogether

yes I remember chasing them around there own Vile patch mind you they were quick ran from everyone Cowards :facepalm::slap:
Fuck em. The stories about them running the gauntlet at Highfield Road have cheered me right up.

pusbccfc

No one likes us, week don't care...

SkyblueBazza

No one likes us, week don't care...

Don't be so insular - we nee all the backing of other supporters that we can muster now. There are Bradford, Rangers, Walsall, Northampton & Sheff Weds fans to name but a few that are openly supportive/sympathetic - if that sentiment can multiply rapidly THAT could contribute toward making a difference!

RoboCCFC90

Wankers the lot of them!

skybluehugh

I have to say that any true football fans supporting them teams would be on our side, just like even after all we've been through some on here would jump for joy at the demise of the Vile, crisp munchers and alike. Sad really

Don't be so insular - we nee all the backing of other supporters that we can muster now. There are Bradford, Rangers, Walsall, Northampton & Sheff Weds fans to name but a few that are openly supportive/sympathetic - if that sentiment can multiply rapidly THAT could contribute toward making a difference!

Don't forget Wimbledon. Womble was brilliant on another thread:D

Evo1883

hate villa , hate the stadium , the colour they play in , birmingham as a whole , their accent , Just ....VILLA really lol

mattylad

the Sunderland one makes me laugh, they will probably have a 40 year anniversary kit for it next season

Joy Division

Be honest what would we be saying if it was Villa in the shite like we are.

Football rivalries are fine, I don't particularly have anything against the Villa these days but would never wish the death of a football club on anyone.

I actually find most Villa fans to be a decent bunch, its the Bluenoses that are the odd ones.

skybluelee

I despise Villa more than any other team even Leicester. Let's hope we draw them in the FA/League Cup this season away of course.

Oh yeah, lets. I would love to watch us lose 8-0 at Villa Park. Great day out. Not to mention the pay day for SISU. Bring it on...

ajsccfc

I'd take no pleasure in Aston Villa ceasing to exist or becoming Ashby De La Zouch Villa for a minimum of three years (although they'd have one hell of a club name). Nor Sunderland, whose apparent hatred towards us is beyond me.

Joy Division

Although it does slightly amuse me the amount of posters on the Villa talk site saying they "don't care about us" and "have no opinion".........whilst replying to a subject about Coventry City:facepalm:

covcity4life

the sunderland boards crack me up everytime, jimmy hill will eternally have the last laugh with him and that eats them up inside! lool

I do like to wind up the little geordies wannabees, they really are an odd bunch up here i suppose they blame us for them being shite last year to still be crying on about something nearley 40 yr ago is truly a joke and i like to tell them that, sunderland job centre gets bigger crowds than th stadium of shite...

Users who are viewing this thread