Villa Chinese takeaway ? (1 Viewer)

rupert_bear

Apparently in advanced talks with Chinese consortium re takeover. What about us ? Are we that expensive ? Okay no ground to call our own but surely deals can be done re that .

Brylowes

Apparently in advanced talks with Chinese consortium re takeover. What about us ? Are we that expensive ? Okay no ground to call our own but surely deals can be done re that .
Yeah and it's in the CET today about a group of Chinese business people coming to Coventry
& Warwickshire to seek out new investment opportunities.
I did wonder if they'd be interested in a football club, especially having just watched a not to
dissimilar club , in a comparable size city winning the PL

LB87ccfc

The chinese see Birmingham as the next up and coming City to invest in, buying up land and developing left right and centre at the moment, as they see it a far cheaper alternative to London and can make a fast profit, probably see Villa as a cheap investment at 100m with a 20-25m outlay to invest in the playing side with a chance of making it back inside 1 year through promotion should they be successful, then the revenue streams would be huge again.

Have a ground, training ground and infrastructure to support.

We have a few cans of paint and a couple of photos.

Ian1779

Yeah and it's in the CET today about a group of Chinese business people coming to Coventry
& Warwickshire to seek out new investment opportunities.
I did wonder if they'd be interested in a football club, especially having just watched a not to
dissimilar club , in a comparable size city winning the PL

Rest assured the CET will try their hardest to make sure we have as much bad press as possible. They would hate for anyone to impinge on their new bedfellows in town.

Brylowes

Rest assured the CET will try their hardest to make sure we have as much bad press as possible. They would hate for anyone to impinge on their new bedfellows in town.
I'm not really on board with the CET hating, think in the main they just report the facts,
it's just that the facts don't paint our club in a good light.

Ian1779

I'm not really on board with the CET hating, think in the main they just report the facts,
it's just that the facts don't paint our club in a good light.

Their positivity about CCFC is on a par with the Daily Mail's positivity about immigration.

Brylowes

Their positivity about CCFC is on a par with the Daily Mail's positivity about immigration.
And that's what I meant, trying to find positive stories about CCFC must be a thankless task.
Trouble is on here ,people search 'hi and lo ' desperately looking for something/someone to
blame, whilst giving our shambolic owners a free pass.
Its Council, Higgs, Wasps, CET, even Richardson and Robinson people who were here years
ago , they are all aparantley more to blame for the sorry position we're in, than the people
who ACTUALLY OWN US .

martcov

Stupid comment. The more well followed sports clubs the better for CET. I would have thought that a successful CCFC would get more readers/ clicks than Wasps anyway. Maybe you see more in Wasps than I do...

Ashdown

There are some hysterical comments on here again. Can someone back up these hate claims and put up a few of the particularly offending articles please.

SkyBlueZack

Supressed the Wasps takeover of ACL. Irrelevant of it being who's fault. A paper should be impartial and report the truth and facts. It didn't.

CCFC88

The chinese see Birmingham as the next up and coming City to invest in, buying up land and developing left right and centre at the moment, as they see it a far cheaper alternative to London and can make a fast profit, probably see Villa as a cheap investment at 100m with a 20-25m outlay to invest in the playing side with a chance of making it back inside 1 year through promotion should they be successful, then the revenue streams would be huge again.

Have a ground, training ground and infrastructure to support.

We have a few cans of paint and a couple of photos.

You seem to know a lot about "chinese" mate

letsallsingtogether

And that's what I meant, trying to find positive stories about CCFC must be a thankless task.
Trouble is on here ,people search 'hi and lo ' desperately looking for something/someone to
blame, whilst giving our shambolic owners a free pass.
Its Council, Higgs, Wasps, CET, even Richardson and Robinson people who were here years
ago , they are all aparantley more to blame for the sorry position we're in, than the people
who ACTUALLY OWN US .

You forgot the Fans and the Trust!,,,,

Users who are viewing this thread