Vincent Tan Malky Mackay (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Looks like Tan has done a proper job on Mackay to stop him from getting a new job!

jimmyhillsfanclub

Looks like Tan has done a proper job on Mackay to stop him from getting a new job!

OR....It looks like Mackay & Moody were well out of order & don't deserve another job....

...they have already started back peddling, issued an apology to Tan & dropped their wrongful dismissal case so lets wait & see.....

Nick

Administrator
No I am not saying they are innocent, but Tan timed it nicely didn't he to get the best impact?

jimmyhillsfanclub

I'm not sure the timing of it is down to Tan.....I believe the FA have had the "evidence" for a while...maybe Palarse have just found out the seriousness of it all & don't want to get involved.

Besides, If they are guilty of alleged offences......well played Vincent Tan!

rupert_bear

Was on holiday in Madiera the other week and got talking to a Cardiff fan who told me alsorts regarding Malky Mackay and his assistant. If this FA investigation finds out what this taffy told me MacKay will be lucky to get another job anywhere.

SlowerThanPlatt

Granted it's the Mail but you'd think they're pretty confident about the source and authenticity of these quotes to print them and potentially leave themselves open to a libel case.

If they are true then it's damning stuff. Who'd have thought Tan might actually be the good guy in all this...

Users who are viewing this thread