Vincenti (1 Viewer)

CCFC54321

Thoughts on yesterday...

I'm not buying into this first half fight for the right to win the game. If we had played like we did second half we would have won by 3-4 clear goals. Sorry but that's an excuse this first half nonsense.

Second half we looked a class above Cambridge but need to finish sides off. I'm angry we're at places such as Cambridge and losing, we're better than this.

Onto the game I was secretly hoping Vincenti wouldn't appear for the second half. Either he's out position or he's not good enough. Either way he contributes little in my opinion (and everyone I could hear around me.)

Willis was bullied in the first half, Stokes is playing within himself and I'm still uncertain if Burge has still not figured how to command his 18 yard box. I still think we need a big man to play off up front to play off.

Also while I'm at it... what a dog hole of a ground. Walking through waste land and nettles and overgrown bushes to get to a football stadium in the 21st century is pathetic.

Please let this be our final journey there!

stevefloyd

I think that sums Beavon up he had the whole goal to hit and hit the smallest part the keeper, he just doesn't score and to me it's not acceptable
This is definitely true, when I used to play I used to hit the ball hard but always seemed to hit the target and usually the keeper, I was not prolific, I think the same is true of Beavon, good strikers can place the ball better, I have always said if a goalkeeper has a good game its down to poor finishing usually that makes the keeper look better

clint van damme

Thoughts on yesterday...

I'm not buying into this first half fight for the right to win the game. If we had played like we did second half we would have won by 3-4 clear goals. Sorry but that's an excuse this first half nonsense.

Second half we looked a class above Cambridge but need to finish sides off. I'm angry we're at places such as Cambridge and losing, we're better than this.

Onto the game I was secretly hoping Vincenti wouldn't appear for the second half. Either he's out position or he's not good enough. Either way he contributes little in my opinion (and everyone I could hear around me.)

Willis was bullied in the first half, Stokes is playing within himself and I'm still uncertain if Burge has still not figured how to command his 18 yard box. I still think we need a big man to play off up front to play off.

Also while I'm at it... what a dog hole of a ground. Walking through waste land and nettles and overgrown bushes to get to a football stadium in the 21st century is pathetic.

Please let this be our final journey there!

"I still think we need a big man to play off up front to play off."

I think not pushing the boat out to get Collins could ultimately prove costly come the end of season.

Nick

Administrator
"I still think we need a big man to play off up front to play off."

I think not pushing the boat out to get Collins could ultimately prove costly come the end of season.

Collins isn't really a big man though. Cambridges strikers were big strikers.

Nick

Administrator
he's more of a target man than anything we currently have though. Those Cambridge lads were big units right enough.

We will need to see more of Biamou to be fair, he does win his fair share of headers. Like Vincenti though, we don't gamble off them.

stevefloyd

We will need to see more of Biamou to be fair, he does win his fair share of headers. Like Vincenti though, we don't gamble off them.
Vincenti does win headers and flick ons but mostly they are multi directional, difficult to read but someone should be gambling/shouting maybe give him an idea where to head to

Users who are viewing this thread