Vinyl Records (1 Viewer)

torchomatic

Just dug the CD out and it was actually 1992! I saw them in Liverpool and believe it or not in Paris. I was younger, free and single then.

torchomatic

Actually found it on my NAS drive already ripped. If you PM me your email addy I can send it to you as a zip, it's around 90MB if that is OK.

dancers lance

Just dug the CD out and it was actually 1992! I saw them in Liverpool and believe it or not in Paris. I was younger, free and single then.
Ha, ha, I take that you hadn't forgot that you had seen them in Paris? (even though I would like to think it was such a hedonistic experience for you, it had slipped from memory)

torchomatic

Ha, ha, I take that you hadn't forgot that you had seen them in Paris? (even though I would like to think it was such a hedonistic experience for you, it had slipped from memory)

No, just the year. I think they did Nottingham and London too from what I remember. Never having been a smoker, drinker or anything elser, I've never been hedonistic! Me and my mate went when we found out they were playing. We drove and it took days to get there. Still, we did go in a Mini Metro, so hardly travelling in style. He was so impressed he became a Shack and Love fan. He went down to London in 99 with me when we saw Shack on the HMS Fable tour at Sheps Bush Empire. Nightmare though. Missed the train on the way back and had to sleep on a bench at the station until 6am. I remember a load of Australians were there trying to get to Cardiff (Rugby, I guess) and they were having a right moan because there weren't any trains. Kind of "One of the greatest capitals in the world and you're telling me I can't get a train after 11pm?!"

dancers lance

No, just the year. I think they did Nottingham and London too from what I remember. Never having been a smoker, drinker or anything elser, I've never been hedonistic! Me and my mate went when we found out they were playing. We drove and it took days to get there. Still, we did go in a Mini Metro, so hardly travelling in style. He was so impressed he became a Shack and Love fan. He went down to London in 99 with me when we saw Shack on the HMS Fable tour at Sheps Bush Empire. Nightmare though. Missed the train on the way back and had to sleep on a bench at the station until 6am. I remember a load of Australians were there trying to get to Cardiff (Rugby, I guess) and they were having a right moan because there weren't any trains. Kind of "One of the greatest capitals in the world and you're telling me I can't get a train after 11pm?!"
I admire the effort, especially in a Mini Metro. I do enjoy a few ales myself but I have never got into the smoking thing or anything, tried it once, instantly regretted it.

torchomatic

I admire the effort, especially in a Mini Metro. I do enjoy a few ales myself but I have never got into the smoking thing or anything, tried it once, instantly regretted it.

I had a cigar the night we won the cup but was sick, so never tried it again.

Users who are viewing this thread