Vote for Zoe to be CCFC Soccerette 07/08 (1 Viewer)

zoe

Hi Im one of the last 10 soccerette and would really appreciate it if i could get your support.
I need peoples votes at the end of the season and really want to be the winner, i may not be the model out of them all put i am the true supporter.
Vote for Zoe a season ticket holder and True Sky Blue
Make my dream and create a TRUE female representative for Coventry City FC

zoe3.jpg

Nick

Administrator
Hi Zoe,

How do we go about voting?

Put up some informatiomn and I am sure we can help you out! :)

zoe

cheers, voting doesnt start till after the season. i shall be in the Wolves programme, which is the last home game of the season so details will be in there i should think

torchomatic

Zoe, you had my vote in the bag until I saw your favourite player was Michael Doyle.

Shame, that.

zoe

to be honest i never have a favourite player, they always leave so i did inni minni mini moo from my few favourite players

what if i said it was jay tabb?

Nick

Administrator
Very good point

Quoted who does he support.

Coventry City. I was never one of those bandwagon fans supporting the big clubs like Manchester United, Liverpool or Arsenal. I remember watching John Salako do some bit of skill in a game for Coventry when I was a kid and thinking. 'That's it, I'm supporting Coventry'.

Hardly a great reason for supporting a team though is it?
Fair play for him supporting us though.

Paul Stokes

Nick said:
Very good point

Quoted who does he support.

Coventry City. I was never one of those bandwagon fans supporting the big clubs like Manchester United, Liverpool or Arsenal. I remember watching John Salako do some bit of skill in a game for Coventry when I was a kid and thinking. 'That's it, I'm supporting Coventry'.

Hardly a great reason for supporting a team though is it?
Fair play for him supporting us though.

He obviously only seen the one game.

my fav salako moment was when he came on at half time as a sub then got subbed himself on 70 mins. threw a right strope at strachan :D

lew

Nick i know its early but can you impose a ban on torchy slating Doyle

Zoe, you had my vote in the bag until I saw your favourite player was Michael Doyle.

Shame, that.

I cant take it any more :cry:

Phoenix

just trying to support Poom on his new forum, he thinks he's Smithers now :twisted:

It's Phoenix, one of the X Men - classic cartoon

zoe

Phoenix said:
So what do you get to do when you are a soccerette then Zoe?

Good luck xxxx
thank you

the winner recieves a proper model portfolio, £1000 and the best bit....u get to represent cov

C

COV & VILLA

hi zoe!

u r very pretty. i was wondring if u got any pets :?:

i have got a guinea pig called 'mcsheffery'. instead of talking like we do he squeeks. i can understand him though. i showed him ur picture & he said he would vote 4 u if u promise to blow him a kiss. i told him guinea pigs carn't vote & he squeeked that there is no justice in the world :!: i will vote 4 u though.

x

zoe

*blows macca a kiss*

i have a dog called toby. i used to have a fish called ohh (after oh adebola), and one called willo(after willo flood the little irish guy we had onloan), sad aint it haha

oh yeh whats with the ville badge?

C

COV & VILLA

well i support both cuz it's my heritage & some people don't like it. i am going 2 change my AVatar later cuz i suppose the villa badge is a bit big.

i'm not being funny but if u go on 2 have a career in the glamour industry or as a model and say there was a miss aston villa competition with a prize of £1,000,000 and garanteed entry to Miss World if u won then u would go in 4 it wouldn't u :?:

have u met the other competitors in the soccerette competition :?: in 1 program there was a really skinny girl & i was a bit worried 4 her cuz she look annorexic. if u c her can u give her a bar of chocolate please.

x

zoe

to be honest i wouldnt enter it if it was villa. but thts just me n my love for cov

yeh meet them all :?

i have lost a stone since them pictures so probably dont look the same now

zoe

just thought i would let you all know voting starts on the saturday 26 april all the way through to midnight on sunday 4 may

Users who are viewing this thread