Vote: Next CCFC manager (1 Viewer)

Who would you like to see as CCFC's next Manager?

• Kevin Blackwell

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Andy Thorn

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • Chris Hughton

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Lee Clark

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • Greg Abbott

• Roberto DiMatteo

Votes: 18 23.1%
  • Gus Poyet

Votes: 12 15.4%
  • Paul Tisdale

Votes: 17 21.8%
  • Paulo Sousa

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Richard Shaw

• Nigel Worthington

• John Sheridan

• Stuart Pearce

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Dion Dublin

• Rolan Nilsson

• A.N Other

Votes: 7 9.0%

• Total voters

Snozzer

Straightforward enough, vote for your favourite and lets get a bit of science behind the debate :). Post below who got your vote and if it was A.N. Other who is it?

(potential candidates made up from a list of names mentioned here and those that have had some press since AB's sacking)

sky_blue_up_north

Greg Abbott, I said Greg not Russ :pimp:

Snozzer

Just to answer my own question, have gone for Paul Tisdale. The poll should work so remember to officially cast your vote on that.

Jimthor

Tisdale or Poyet for me - i've voted Tisdale because i feel he's a more realistic target than Poyet (why he'd leave a club coming up to the Championship for a club at risk of dropping out i don't know).

bamalamafizzfazz

I have voted for Tisdale. I don't know much about him as a man but his record speaks for itself. I do think its unlikely as I am sure we wouldn't pay the compensation to Exeter.
I am however in no rush to get someone appointed as I want to see Thorn's attacking mentality in practice at the Ricoh as I don't think he should be judged on away games only.
p.s A.N Other would be Jose Mourinho :laugh:

GaryPendrysEyes

Is Stuart Pearce seriously a candidate? He might do a job of getting some backbone in the team-- but I prefer Di Matteo as we desperately need some entertainment:slap:

Snozzer

Bamalamafizzfazz - we paid compo for Aidy bear in mind. I'm sure I read that Tisdale's out of contract in the summer and has the same agent as Ranson (although I'm not very sure why Ranson would need one?).

Paxman II

Neat bit of poll stuff at the top....how good can this site be?!

Anyway....the question asked who from a specific list not if he would or could come so I say Poyet.

Realistically I think maybe Di.Mateo but more like Tisdale. I have an awful feeling that RR will not be near this poll and therefore will miss out on some vital fan thoughts. He should be shown the results of this poll that's for sure....

Snozzer

Agreed. Any (sensible) suggestions on how I can get the club to see the results? I'd like to run this for a day or two though to get as many votes as possible though.

Snozzer

Interestingly although we're not all choosing the same candidate, we as a collective group seem to be choosing managers that are renowned for playing nice football, agreed?

Snozzer

Pretty revealing already isn't it even with a relatively small group of voters. Blackwell's doing well isn't he? :p

baggers

Tisdale sounds like an interesting choice, it seems like he would at least keep us entertained. If he know's what he is doing football wise and can generate something interesting to watch maybe the Ricoh will start filling up again regardless of what division we end up in ... let's be honest, we are constantly just trying to keep our heads above water when really we need someone with guts to admit that this isn't work and that we should look to redefine the rule book by getting the basics right first, if not I think we'll just be stuck in the rat race again for the next 10 years, praying for a miracle to happen.

Adamrb

any chance we can send this poll to RR so we don't end up with bloody Blackwell. Interviewed him once, was very cocky and spoke more shit than boothroyd and phil brown put together

Adamrb

Tisdale for me btw, honestly think it's the route we should be going down. we've had names and experience before - they can't do anything without £££

dilligaf

I voted A.N. Other But for the life of me can't think of any one else
Maybe we should have a poll for who we would like to buy the club
because i don't see sisu taking us in any direction other than down:(

AngryAnt

Voted Tisdale myself but wouldn't mind most on the list (Nilsson for one.. even Dublin frankly).

Though Bobby Gould should be on the list! He said he'd do it for free!..... No? I'll get my coat.:wave::wave:

TommyAtkins

Di Matteo doesn't want the job. Tisdale said (allegedly) on local radio last week that he doesn't want the job - so those two options needed to be discounted in all likelihood.

Time to recast those votes........

Users who are viewing this thread