Walsall (1 Viewer)

skybluesalex

Just seen that they have decided to replace Tom Bradshaw with none other than... Simeon Jackson The worst striker the club as ever had who played in the worst squad the club as ever had

Terry Gibson's perm

Kyle Lightbourne or Graham Withey will fight him for that title.

Jackson must be another one with a good agent to keep getting these deals.

I'm willing to bet Jackson will score more than Sordell. Anyone?

None of our previous 5 top scorers had scorers goals before they joined us, including Bradshaw. Everyone took the piss when we signed Craig Westcarr and we turned him into a leading scorer to replace Grigg.

We know how to get strikers scoring goals and Jackson won't be any different. If he gets games, he get goals.

Otis

I'm willing to bet Jackson will score more than Sordell. Anyone?

None of our previous 5 top scorers had scorers goals before they joined us, including Bradshaw. Everyone took the piss when we signed Craig Westcarr and we turned him into a leading scorer to replace Grigg.

We know how to get strikers scoring goals and Jackson won't be any different. If he gets games, he get goals.
I simply cannot believe that Jackson will score more than Sordell.

Not unless he breaks the current season record for 'ball off shin/deflect off 'arse' goals.

Otis

Any caveats on games played? Allowance for injury etc.?

Base it on 15 games or more?

covmark

I remember him being touted as amazingly quick. That went out of the window when he looked like he was running in treacle against all the league 1 carthorse centre backs.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Otis

Think Simeon's arse will be too red raw by then to bag any more.

£20 to favourite charity.

Otis

Yep, I'm glad Jackson's got his two goals for the entire season in early.

It's the false hope that gets to you every time! ;)

Gazolba

Just seen that they have decided to replace Tom Bradshaw with none other than... Simeon Jackson The worst striker the club as ever had who played in the worst squad the club as ever had
Never given a run of games at CCFC. Why do we keep saying strikers we had were useless when they hardly ever were played? You can't score when you aren't on the pitch!

Otis

He was very poor though, don't think anyone can argue with that.

I remember him scoring early on and I thought we were going to get a gem, but after that he did nowt. Looks sluggish, a lack of pace, a lack of ball control and also forgot his shooting boots.

Gaz71

d68e280e2990b827279124479aa5e1db.png

Users who are viewing this thread