Walsall (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
And another.

Amazing what a good run brings

5-4. Sordell catching up with Jackson missing the last few games.

Jackson has been back in training this week, so I'd expect him to feature against his old club. Be sure to give him plenty of stick. He enjoyed his goal against Millwall when they did that.

Otis

5-4. Sordell catching up with Jackson missing the last few games.

Jackson has been back in training this week, so I'd expect him to feature against his old club. Be sure to give him plenty of stick. He enjoyed his goal against Millwall when they did that.
Jackson misses most games.

Even when he is playing.

Jackson misses most games.

Even when he is playing.

Maybe if he was missing for Cov it was because he's at a club that is lacklustre throughout.

He's worked his nuts off for us, aside from his goals that still sneak him into the league one top scorers despite missing the last month.

He's been a good replacement for Bradshaw, and his all round game is much better, but Bradshaw could score a goal from nothing, whereas Jackson needs a few chances. That's why he's at Walsall and Bradshaw was wanted by a lot of clubs.

Anyway, I'll expect a few goals today, our form is good, but we're still vulnerable at the back, esepcially at home. 2-2 would be about right, unless we score early and confidence is up.

Otis

Maybe if he was missing for Cov it was because he's at a club that is lacklustre throughout.

He's worked his nuts off for us, aside from his goals that still sneak him into the league one top scorers despite missing the last month.

He's been a good replacement for Bradshaw, and his all round game is much better, but Bradshaw could score a goal from nothing, whereas Jackson needs a few chances. That's why he's at Walsall and Bradshaw was wanted by a lot of clubs.

Anyway, I'll expect a few goals today, our form is good, but we're still vulnerable at the back, esepcially at home. 2-2 would be about right, unless we score early and confidence is up.
I would be very happy with a draw. Anything else would be a bonus.

As for Sordell, unfortunately we have now decided to play him on the wing. Think he will therefore score less as a result.

stupot07

I've got a feeling moussa and Jackson will come back to haunt us, We're also pretty poor away from home in general. 2-1 loss.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread