Wanted: PS3 (1 Viewer)

Gaskell

Just thought I'd see if anyone had a PS3 for sale? Few games coming out that I wouldn't mind playing so if you've got one for sale let me know!

Gaskell

Had a look on Gumtree Nick but people are after £150 for the console and a controller, get a brand new one for that now. Might consider an Xbox, just hate the controller though :facepalm:

harvey098

I've got one which I just don't use anymore. It's the bulkier one (bit old now but still works) - hadn't thought about selling it until I saw this but it's got two controllers and a number of games including FIFA 12. £100?

Marty

I have one for sale too, 40gb version, 1 controller but it is damaged. no games. make me an offer.

Marty

Have you got a price in mind Marty? I take it everything works ok? (Not being rude, just asking!)

It's all good. I do have a price in mind, It was a present played maybe 2 or 3 times at most and never saw the light of day again, currently sitting at the back of the cupboard until I can be bothered to get rid.

It's the old fat style console, like I say the controller is damaged, it's use-able, everything works it's just the rubbers on the controller are loose.

Users who are viewing this thread