Wasps Fans (1 Viewer)

ccfc1234

I really feel for Wasps fans based in the Coventry area. Using the parrell of relationships:

1. They have seen a dolled up lady (Premier Div team with a whiff of success associated with them)

2. They have been effected by the slick marketing (great make up and a very very short skirt)

3. They are ready to fall in love (buy a season/match ticket package)

4. They date (Attend and enjoy games buy gifts and get emotionally attached)

5. She dumps him (Wasps see deal is possible to sell Ricoh + Profit and build a stadium in London)

Fans who think Wasps in the emerging franchise era of sport will be in Cov not London in a decade should see point 1 and start the process again until they learn what love in the context of the example really looks like.

Samo

Build a stadium in London? It would have to be some fucking profit!

Sick Boy

I feel for the 2 ex-Wasps fans I work with whose club is currently being held hostage in Coventry.*

* Just thought I'd join in with the usual rhetoric.

Nick

Administrator
If people want to go and watch Wasps then fair play, I hope they have fun and enjoy it if that is their thing.

If they have been outraged about CCFC being moved, shouting about how wrong it is and how we should be in Coventry. Demanding SISU don't get the Ricoh because they will mortgage a public assett. Calling city fans selfish for watching their team in northampton but have a wankathon about Wasps then they are silly sausages!

Shakeitup

Is it a sting operation or a honey trap? (Oh that's bees isn't it? Oh well, never mind...apples and oranges!)

Users who are viewing this thread