WASPS Interim Accounts (2 Viewers)

Grendel

No. I'm sure you have a job. Just not (considering the vast amounts of spare time you seem to have on your hands) the important highly paid one you constantly claim to have on here. Second hand car salesman is my guess who once happened to sell an XJ40 Jag with a full service history. Nothing to be ashamed of.

Actually Tony I mentioned it once in a fit of pique some 3 years ago. It is you that seems to constantly refer to it. Why?

oldfiver

Have we not already seen the published accounts ?
They have not yet been seen on the Company House web site, that's all.

[h=2]Accounts overdue[/h]
Next accounts made up to 30 June 2015
due by 31 March 2016
Last accounts made up to 30 June 2014

[h=2]Annual return[/h]Next annual return made up to 26 March 2017
due by 23 April 2017
Last annual return made up to 26 March 2016

italiahorse

Last edited:

Moff

The accounts have been published they just have not been placed on the Companies web site yet.

http://www.wasps.co.uk/your-club/wasps-financial-results

Is that the full accounts? I have looked at it, and the link and it just looks like a financial report. Happy to be told otherwise if wrong.

Nice to see in one year wages and directors renumeration jumped from 6 million to 12 million, looks like Cigars and Cognac all round in the boardroom.

italiahorse

Is that the full accounts? I have looked at it, and the link and it just looks like a financial report. Happy to be told otherwise if wrong.

http://www.wasps.co.uk/docs/default...y/wasps-holding-limited-30062015.pdf?sfvrsn=2

For the uninitiated - Publishing a set of accounts on the website has no value to Companies House, they have to be filed. The official public documents are those at CH - end of!

Calm down !!!!

It looks as if they are there. Panic over :)

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/04187289/filing-history

Grendel

Grendel

Just put a call out for a Wasps flag for me to wave :)

Just more evidence - if we needed any - of how far up their arse Italia is.

italiahorse

Just put a call out for a Wasps flag for me to wave :)

Just more evidence - if we needed any - of how far up their arse Italia is.

Just putting the facts out there to prevent you guys from frothing at the bit.

I vote we spend time and effort to get Sisu exposed and out.
If anybodies up an arse it's you guys protecting Sisu (for the sake of the team :claping hands:)

oldfiver

Calm down !!!!

It looks as if they are there. Panic over :)

Nope !!!! You are confusing the Annual Return for the Annual Accounts

Last two entries

DateDescriptionView / Download
30 Mar 2016Annual return made up to 26 March 2016 with full list of shareholders
Statement of capital on 2016-03-30
  • GBP 775,550
View PDF (9 pages)
30 Mar 2016Appointment of Mr John Charles Moore Parker as a secretary on 30 March 2016View PDF (2 pages)
08 Jan 2016Appointment of Mr Lawrence Bru

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/04187289/filing-history

Grendel

I thought they weren't the accounts the status hadn't changed - Italia making an idiot of himself - again.

italiahorse

Grendel

It won't help you though.
You need someone to come on here and interpret them as the end of Wasps so the mutual fish slapping can continue.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lefP0_ZM-Lw

Interpret what - the accounts that still haven't been submitted?

I wouldn't worry if I were you. I'm sure the delay is to see if some good news can be made on the EBIT side.

Then Simon can write a nice drooling article in the telegraph.

italiahorse

Interpret what - the accounts that still haven't been submitted?

I wouldn't worry if I were you. I'm sure the delay is to see if some good news can be made on the EBIT side.

Then Simon can write a nice drooling article in the telegraph.

There are a lot of people that contributed to this mess.

However you and the team never mention the main culprits.

Quite telling really.

Grendel

There are a lot of people that contributed to this mess.

However you and the team never mention the main culprits.

Quite telling really.

Wiped the egg of your face after telling us the accounts were delivered with such zeal?

You look a right idiot now don't you?

Grendel

The Higgs accounts will be interesting - don't why they are late can't be as PWKH is too busy getting likes on here from the fawning masses - as I assume they will detail the sale proceeds received from wasps and the amount they get from the donations via the stand?

italiahorse

Wiped the egg of your face after telling us the accounts were delivered with such zeal?

You look a right idiot now don't you?

I can only tell you they are there from the submission I see.

You would still not believe it if they were rolled up and stuck where the sun don't shine.

Grendel

I can only tell you they are there from the submission I see.

You would still not believe it if they were rolled up and stuck where the sun don't shine.

So you think they are there?

That's not accounts is it?

Grendel

You would think he would have a good idea about them though wouldn't he once they are submitted? Being in the know and all ;)

What ever happened to in the know.

italiahorse

So you think they are there?

That's not accounts is it?

You would think he would have a good idea about them though wouldn't he once they are submitted? Being in the know and all ;)

Personally I don't care, it's not something that effects me or something I can influence.
It's seems more important to you guys that Wasps fail so Sisu can revert to plan A to get the Ricoh.
Good luck with that and the continued side effect of L1 football.

I've accepted that Wasps are here to stay and just wish Sisu would get their arse out their hands and concentrate on making us successful again.
Unlikely though, if no one challenges them on anything and in some respects actually goes along with them.

It's almost as if this boards position is to not upset them.

Nick

Administrator
It's almost as if this boards position is to not upset them.

I answered that last time.

But again are you being like a kid repeating the same thing over and over until you think it makes sense to people. If it was "this boards position" not to upset them, then surely there wouldn't be a single anti sisu thread? Can you let me know the last time you made an anti sisu thread that was removed?

Talking absolute shit again.

italiahorse

I answered that last time.

But again are you being like a kid repeating the same thing over and over until you think it makes sense to people. If it was "this boards position" not to upset them, then surely there wouldn't be a single anti sisu thread? Can you let me know the last time you made an anti sisu thread that was removed?

Talking absolute shit again.

You say one thing and put over another with your response to posts..

If anybody is like a kid it's you continually repeating about me supporting Sisu from many years ago.
If I say something against Sisu you continually say that you supported them.

No, I'll stick with my original statement that this board is administered not to upset them.

Nick

Administrator
No, I'll stick with my original statement that this board is administered not to upset them.

OK, so now you are throwing accusations about. Can you provide any proof that anything is administered not to upset them? Any examples of threads or posts deleted? You are probably going to struggle.

Just because people aren't talking about and saying what you want them to it is administrated? Which of the threads you have started about SISU have been deleted and hidden away?

Ironically, SISU seem to be the most relaxed about what goes on on here. The only time I have heard anything from a representative was a courteous email about Tim Fisher's address and going to his kids school being on here. I am not sure what they would gain from it being "administered not to upset them". Maybe it should be administered to suit the group of lawyers who made it clear to me they are a group of lawyers, and I wouldn't like them when not happy ;)

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
Personally I can not condone any entity not meeting its statutory duties. Companies House are saying they have still not been received for any of the Wasps Holdings Group companies- not that they are received but not available.

Companies House are a registry of documents it is not what makes accounts legal or finalised. Documents are required to be filed in the registry meeting certain statutory rules in the Companies Act. What is strange is that the audited final accounts for the group to 30/06/2015 were approved by the directors and auditors 29/10/2015 and yet the deadline missed.

It is the approval of the accounts followed by the auditors approval followed by the shareholders approval at AGM that give financial statements their legal basis not the filing at Companies House. You might also remember that the final audited accounts are published by the London Stock Exchange within 4 months of the year end - so the final audited accounts for 2015 have been in the public domain for sometime - which makes non filing at Companies House a little strange.

The Group accounts to 30/06/2015 I would think were made available to the RFU around the time they were published at the LSE I would assume but given not filed yet at CH who knows

The figures to 31/12/15 were published at the LSE in February in line with the bond terms. This is a brief profit statement not a set of audited accounts and are not required to be filed at Companies House.

Wasps Holdings have not changed their year end however ACL, IEC, and ACL 2006 have to match the Wasps Holdings one. Which is normal in a group situation

Directors remuneration is not £12m - that is the total wage bill of the group. It is up in large part because the year to 30/06/2015 includes ACL, IEC etc but 2014 did not. Directors remuneration is under£500k.

End of the day though it is all irrelevant to CCFC, who are the ones we want to within the law and above board surely. Hence the concern when CCFC dont meet the deadlines (they do not have a good record on that front) - as supporters of CCFC surely an appropriate response?

Last edited:

italiahorse

OK, so now you are throwing accusations about. Can you provide any proof that anything is administered not to upset them? Any examples of threads or posts deleted?

Oh hang on I'll go looking for deleted threads :)

No, I'm saying that your defensive attitude (and a few others) when Sisu are bought to task is why I am making the statement.
Responses like 'why are you so negative', 'Sisu are now putting the effort in', 'Get over it, it's in the past and the classic 'You once supported Sisu' cement the position.
It's almost as if you think they are doing okay and don't want to upset them.

I want them to be bought to task and boards like this should be the conduit to do it.
The board is currently doing the fans and the club a disservice by not being, or allowing people, to be more proactive in pointing their ineptitude.
We should be pushing for a plan to move the club forward not attacking Wasps who may just be our only ticket out of here.

Yes we can do both, but this board at the moment only does one.

Nick

Administrator
Oh hang on I'll go looking for deleted threads :)

No, I'm saying that your defensive attitude (and a few others) when Sisu are bought to task is why I am making the statement.
Responses like 'why are you so negative', 'Sisu are now putting the effort in', 'Get over it, it's in the past and the classic 'You once supported Sisu' cement the position.
It's almost as if you think they are doing okay and don't want to upset them.

I want them to be bought to task and boards like this should be the conduit to do it.
The board is currently doing the fans and the club a disservice by not being, or allowing people, to be more proactive in pointing their ineptitude.
We should be pushing for a plan to move the club forward not attacking Wasps who may just be our only ticket out of here.

Yes we can do both, but this board at the moment only does one.

Well surely you would know if you made a thread about SISU and I deleted it? There would be uproar, so it is safe to say that hasn't happened.

Do you really not see why you get the "Get over it, move on, its the past" comments?

Who has said people can't be pro active in pointing things out on here? When have any of yours or anybody elses posts or threads doing this being deleted or edited etc?

The site is doing a dis service? Well maybe you should be having a word with all of the members then as there is nothing from stopping them doing that on here is there? It isn't hard to create a thread, why haven't you?

Why are you trying to discredit the site and it's members by making stuff up? Are you going to show any proof or examples or just whinge that everybody isn't agreeing with you and doing things you want them to? Why don't you start a thread about a protest or something like that if that is what you want to see?

italiahorse

Well surely you would know if you made a thread about SISU and I deleted it? There would be uproar, so it is safe to say that hasn't happened.

Do you really not see why you get the "Get over it, move on, its the past" comments?

Who has said people can't be pro active in pointing things out on here? When have any of yours or anybody elses posts or threads doing this being deleted or edited etc?

The site is doing a dis service? Well maybe you should be having a word with all of the members then as there is nothing from stopping them doing that on here is there? It isn't hard to create a thread, why haven't you?

Why are you trying to discredit the site and it's members by making stuff up? Are you going to show any proof or examples or just whinge that everybody isn't agreeing with you and doing things you want them to? Why don't you start a thread about a protest or something like that if that is what you want to see?

I will, but I expect the usual few will deflect it down at the expense of the majority.
I do know via PM's to me that several people have given up posting on this board because of specifically you and a few others.
Lets see...............

Nick

Administrator
I will, but I expect the usual few will deflect it down at the expense of the majority.
I do know via PM's to me that several people have given up posting on this board because of specifically you and a few others.
Lets see...............

So people have been forced to stop posting on here? If you can let me know their usernames I can check if they have been banned or anything.

Still waiting for any proof about things being "administered"? Maybe you are just making it up, why would you do that?

So when it comes down to it, nothing is actually administered? You have made it up.

Users who are viewing this thread