Wasps - Please make a bid for CCFC (1 Viewer)

italiahorse

I think SISU are finished now and there is nothing to be gained at CCFC for them.
We have the structure within the club to make a go of it without SISU.
If true, we are cash positive which means anyone taking us over will not start to run up debt.

SISU have had no interest in Football other than trying to exploit the club in their goal of making money by stressing ACL.
That is now over.

Wasps owning CCFC would satisfy all fans in respect of owning our share of the Ricoh and it's income streams.
Wasps please make Sisu an offer.

Sisu do one last decent thing and approach Wasps with a view of offloading the club.
This IS now the top of your business cycle.

Nick

Administrator
Yes, we would love a hedge fund who aren't bothered about moving clubs as our owners wouldn't we? Wait, erm...

italiahorse

Yes, we would love a hedge fund who aren't bothered about moving clubs as our owners wouldn't we? Wait, erm...

Anything is better than the slow death offered by SISU.

I want them out and I'm grabbing at every straw.
I see this as the best option available to us and I want everybody to jump on the bandwagon.

Nick

Administrator
Anything is better than the slow death offered by SISU.

I want them out and I'm grabbing at every straw.
I see this as the best option available to us and I want everybody to jump on the bandwagon.

I would love to have new owners, proper owners who will do things properly and run it as a football club. However I don't think just flashing your tits at every car that goes by is the answer is it? You don't know who is in there. ;)

Noggin

It's certainly not the dream scenario, but infinitely preferable to now certainly. They may be a hedge fund but at least there are able to work with people and get deals done, it would reunite club and stadium which is currently a dream scenario. it would get rid of all the baggage between the fans and owners so we can move forward with renewed enthusiasm. There would at least be a small amount of trust between fans and the new owners and now there is none, there would be suspicion of them certainly after what we've been through but thats better than knowing for a fact the owners are immoral scumbags. It would be in the new owners interests for us to thrive and for the stadium business to be grown and pubs etc added, whereas the last few years it seems to have been in our owners interests for us to suffer.

There is no hope as things stand, our squad isn't good enough, there will be no new stadium, the club is bleeeding out slowly. There would be real hope again under new owners even if that was another *spit* hedgefund (as long as they came with the ricoh)

Of course havn't they said they arn't interested in buying us? so this is kinda moot

stupot07

I cannot see a) why wasps would want to buy us, b) how it would work, or c) how it would lead to a successful football club.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

italiahorse

I would love to have new owners, proper owners who will do things properly and run it as a football club. However I don't think just flashing your tits at every car that goes by is the answer is it? You don't know who is in there. ;)

Please don't show the photos, I don't want to loose my street cred. :cool:

italiahorse

I cannot see a) why wasps would want to buy us, b) how it would work, or c) how it would lead to a successful football club.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Nor me, but if we carry on the same we get the same.
I'm a great believer that if it ain't working change something.

Noggin

we are standing in a bonfire burning alive, a gentleman offers his hand, the rresponseisn't nope sorry my parents told me not to go with strange men. Seriously there is absolutely no way being brought by wasps wouldn't be iinfinitelypreferable to now. It's the only realistic way we are going to have our own stadium again. we arn't building period.

D

Deleted member 4232

No fucking way do I want my new Wasps to own any part of this club. Football is rotten to the core and the whole thing should fold.

stupot07

Nor me, but if we carry on the same we get the same.
I'm a great believer that if it ain't working change something.

Sounds like a metaphor that could be used to argue for building our own stadium as continuing under a matchday only rental no/limited access to revenue rental deal hasn't worked so something has to change...;)

Noggin

Sounds like a metaphor that could be used to argue for building our own stadium as continuing under a matchday only rental no/limited access to revenue rental deal hasn't worked so something has to change...;)

If someone could actually make a reasonable argument for building a new stadium being financially viable sure, but it's very obvious it's not. wasps taking us over isn't going to happen but it's very easy to make a solid argument for why it would be much more preferable to now and the only real counter argument is well it's not the perfect scenario/they are a hedge fund and our current owners are a hedge fund so it might be just as bad. we all know though it wouldn't be just as bad, our current hedge fund is a special and unique balance of malice and incompetence.

ecky

Sisu are a dead duck in the water.
They have irreparably damaged the football club.
A new and fresh change is needed and quickly, Fisher seppala Waggott all need to step aside, but they won't will they?

Until this happens the club will continue to slide towards extinction.

stupot07

Wasps are at risk here as well as us.
Surely a risk shared is a risk halved?

But it wouldn't be a shared risk if wasps bought us, it would be their risk, and double the risk. If we had got 50% of ACL then it would have been a shared risk.

covmark

And you offer no solution other than keep bleating about something that is done.
Hahahaha. Mr 'right that's it I'm leaving at Xmas' is calling me a bleater.
You are funny.

Forgive me if I don't want to swap a shit hedge fund for another shit hedge fund that doesn't mind moving sports teams around the country.

Neutral Fan

Why would MGI Fiduciary Services want a third division club? If they had wanted that they would have bought and moved RFC Coventry there. Instead, they franchised a Premiership team...London Wasps.

I'm sure that when the opportunity arises MGI will move to franchise a PL football team.

Noggin

Why would MGI Fiduciary Services want a third division club? If they had wanted that they would have bought and moved RFC Coventry there. Instead, they franchised a Premiership team...London Wasps.

I'm sure that when the opportunity arises MGI will move to franchise a PL football team.

They've said they don't want to buy us so I'm sure they won't be, but wow that post is such utter nonsense.

Neutral Fan

They've said they don't want to buy us so I'm sure they won't be, but wow that post is such utter nonsense.

Why's it nonsense? Don't you think MGI will be keeping an eye out for more ''sports franchises'' for their stable? Do you think they'll stick at just London Wasps? Really?

skybluetony176

This one wouldn't have the need to move us would they? SISU on the other hand are threatening to do just that aren't they?

chiefdave

web-conspiracy-lg1.jpg

skybluetony176

Do you work for a rival hedge fund or something because you can't stop talking about them and making sure you mention their full name every time? The only reason I know their name is because you keep making sure I do. Very strange.

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

You're right after all there are no PL teams in Valletta just think all those full houses :thinking about: or were you talking about the Ricoh?

SkyblueBazza

Does anyone know who the hedge fund is?

You don't suppose it is actually SISU is some other guise anyway do you?

After all - the stadium has finally gone at a knockdown price.
The club could be sold to Wasps owners also at a knockdown price thus writing off millions in debts (for SISU) & then a successful football club could be built once Wasps settle & become a greater force in English & European Rugby.
Revenues continue to grow over a sustained period & hence profits too. Then once the football team is back in the premiership...sell the whole thing at a massive profit.

Sweet dreams are made of these...there's a song there somewhere

PUSB

Hobo

The problem has always been CCC & ACL but very few have recognised that until now!

Who are you going to blame from here, Wasps?

The problem has always been SISU. They own the club and have never had a clear plan to move us forward. That's is why we have gone backwards.

Users who are viewing this thread