Wasps to Coventry: Views of Cov Fans (Sports Lounge) (1 Viewer)

I know there are a lot of posts about this whole Wasps/Ricoh saga. But for this week's Cooks Question, we wanna hear your views on Wasps move to the Ricoh, what it means to you as a resident of Coventry (economically and morally) and a supporter of CCFC. This is for Sports Lounge, which is the only reason I out this thread up, cus I know there are many like it. But im getting the views of Wasps fans, so I thought I should get views from our side too. You can phone the studio when im on air tomorrow if you wanna have a convo on air on the subject. The number will be given out during the opening minutes of the show. Tune into Hillz FM 98.6 Thursday 10AM for all the latest sports news and views from Sports Lounge. Thanks again. PUSB!

Sky_Blue_Daz

Hi liam just out of interest does your show get repeated on hillz? If so when?
Cheers

letsallsingtogether

Too early to say but the main parties in this seem happy enough?
Haven't heard any negatives from any of the affected clubs yet, so will have to wait and see as only time will tell.

I just hope it brings some stability to the Club and we can start looking upwards for a change......

PUSB

Sky_Blue_Daz

I think after the Northampton fiasco coventry fans can sympathise with wasps fans

Gazolba

I'm a CCFC supporter but not a Coventry resident, in fact not even a UK resident. I think everyone would rather have had CCFC own the Ricoh but it was never going to happen. Even if SISU owned it, CCFC would merely be tenants. As I see it, Wasps and CCFC can co-exist there as long as it is mutually beneficial. What is needed now is some investment in the team and for us to get promoted back to the Championship. But this will never happen if we continue to sell or let go our best players and top scorers.

Users who are viewing this thread