Watch the Coventry vs Portsmouth Replay LIVE! (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Watch the Sky Blues take on Portsmouth in the FA Cup Replay live in this thread, tell your friends about it but this is available to members only :)

<div align="center"><embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://www.itv.com/mercury/Mercury_VideoPlayer.swf?v=1.1.150" id="Mercury_VideoPlayerace2cf60e50347119900453213c079a4" name="Mercury_VideoPlayerace2cf60e50347119900453213c079a4" bgcolor="#000000" quality="high" wmode="opaque" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" flashvars="vodcridPartition=itv.com&vodcridId=sim4&advertisingArea=CHANNELS.ITV4&autoPlay=true&toppicks=false&playercontainer=ace2cf60-e503-4711-9900-453213c079a4&basePath=http://www.itv.com/mercury/&revenueScience=.&isITVPlayer=false&localConn=2567418439&resumeItem=false" width="600" height="350"></div>

Markos1211

You are a lifesaver. Me and my mate are stuck at work and cant make the replay. We were at fratton though, my girlfriends family are pompey fans and theyl be there i guess. Least i can see it now. :d

flammablepiss

Facebook User
:) Nice one Nick !
I'll hang around to chat when the game is on.

Nick

Administrator
I have been checking it is working through the day, has been a bit of classic Minder on ITV4 :)

Nick

Administrator
What speed is your internet? I am using Firefox with the latest flash version and it seems to work.

Try it here also!

Just downloaded Firefox, and it appears to have solved the problem- although, tried to load this page on Windows IE, and it closed on me again...:/

Nick

Administrator
Hmmm, it might have been my rushed coding to embed the video into this page! Glad it is working though, I dont want to touch it while the game is on though in case I break it!

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
Ah for fuck sake cant watch the match online cos im not in the uk gay itv4 and sky dont show itv over here fuck me anyways was looking foward to seeing it bollocks ha.

simmouk

Administrator
Nice one Nick! Did you rob the code from the ITV Player?! Hehe. Randall and Hopkirk (Deceased) on at the moment!!!

Users who are viewing this thread