Watch this space..... (1 Viewer)

Voice_of_Reason

It could be that ACL has put forward an offer to Appleton that it will accommodate a new buyer of CCFC Ltd in respect of rent paid -- but not available to SISU.
I cannot see ACL/the Council wanting to have an empty Ricoh -- ACL I believe will step in to ensure Sky Blues play at the Ricoh,

Senior Vick from Alicante

Will this not depend on Appleton cofirming the golden share is up for sale? Will he be able to accept an offer that precludes other parties from effectively bidding for that share? This could get really messy.

lordsummerisle

ACL don't need the club, there'll be an Olympics coming round in the next 70 years and One Direction might play a tour date next year.

chiefdave

It could be that ACL has put forward an offer to Appleton that it will accommodate a new buyer of CCFC Ltd in respect of rent paid -- but not available to SISU.
I cannot see ACL/the Council wanting to have an empty Ricoh -- ACL I believe will step in to ensure Sky Blues play at the Ricoh,

would that not be an issue is SISU haul everyone into court for forcing them out? are we in the what is legal vs what is moral area again? could ACL legally say to appleton that if one party takes over forget the arrears and they can pay for example £400K rent but if the other party takes over they have to pay all the arrears and pay £1.2m rent? if that's legal then what you suggest is definately an option but you've still got the problem that ACL aren't the biggest creditor and therefore SISU could presumably pull the reverse trick, if they take over wipe of some of the debt but if anyone else takes over they want full payment.

Users who are viewing this thread