bullet_black.png
  • 1,372 posts
Posted Today, 01:36 PM
I said to my sister early 'No young Frenchmen taking penalties today...'
whistle.gif

Bwahaha!! Pillow talk!!

beat me to it lol. surely that should be sister/wife/cousin/nan

Ashdown1

£60 million or more thrown in by the Thai's, ridiculous wage bill at Championship level. My heart bleeds for clubs like these, at least we ran up our original debts because of yet more unscrupulous owners and trying to cling on to our top league status for 34 unbroken years.

ccfc92

£60 million or more thrown in by the Thai's, ridiculous wage bill at Championship level. My heart bleeds for clubs like these, at least we ran up our original debts because of yet more unscrupulous owners and trying to cling on to our top league status for 34 unbroken years.

exactly, so surely their squad will have to be sold? mind you, avr gate is 20k I presume, so thats 400k ticket sales per week :thinking about:

SkyBlue_Bear83

As BrightonSkyBlue has pointed out, Vydra is hardly an astute signing. He got him on loan from Udinese because of the owners and basically they hand picked all of Udinese's fringe players for Watford, I think Zolas done a good job. His getting the best out of Deeney and Watford scoring the 2nd highest league goals in England is more impressive than having a Czech republic international handed to him by the owners.

Brighton Sky Blue

You mean you wouldn't want to see us strike up such a deal if we could utilise it? And I wouldn't say it's cheating. Cheating is when you dive to win a penalty ;)

That isn't what I meant but it's the only reason that they are where they are.

ccfc92

Where you playing next year??? Funny how we have everything to look forward to and you don't!!! Ha ha ha

was waiting for a jumped up member of the adams family to come on here :pointlaugh:

rival fans forums is not where i generally go after a game :thinking about:

WillieStanley

Where you playing next year??? Funny how we have everything to look forward to and you don't!!! Ha ha ha

Actually, at the moment, we're a blank canvas which opens up a whole world of endless possibilty, where as you lot will be stuck in a rut of not being able to buy yourself out of a 1950's mob war whilst sticking your 6 fingers up yer sisters hole, which happens to require a dentist as it appears to have grown a set of teeth. :wave:

Yes but Willie most Leicester fans don't care about Cov. But we will be in the Premier League long before you reach the Championship!!

ccfc92

Actually, at the moment, we're a blank canvas which opens up a whole world of endless possibilty, where as you lot will be stuck in a rut of not being able to buy yourself out of a 1950's mob war whilst sticking your 6 fingers up yer sisters hole, which happens to require a dentist as it appears to have grown a set of teeth. :wave:

i think this is the most sophisticated insult i've ever heard :claping hands:

Brighton Sky Blue

so basically they did a southampton, but got stuck in championship?

Southampton spent an enormous sum but this I suspect was in part funded by the sale of the Ox. Watford's owners also run a Spanish club (can't remember which right now), and Udinese, and have just sent the Udinese reserves to Watford at zero cost. If it were any other business they'd have been done for anti-competition but football seems to be happy with rigging of the market.

ccfc92

Southampton spent an enormous sum but this I suspect was in part funded by the sale of the Ox. Watford's owners also run a Spanish club (can't remember which right now), and Udinese, and have just sent the Udinese reserves to Watford at zero cost. If it were any other business they'd have been done for anti-competition but football seems to be happy with rigging of the market.

ah. didn't know that about watford :thinking about: but still, they beat incest, so im okay with that :D

Brighton Sky Blue

Yes but Willie most Leicester fans don't care about Cov. But we will be in the Premier League long before you reach the Championship!!

What if the Thais asked for their money back tommorrow? Considering that technically it is they who own the ground I wouldn't be looking quite so smug.

Brighton Sky Blue

ah. didn't know that about watford :thinking about: but still, they beat incest, so im okay with that :D

As long as BHA end up winning in the end I'm not fussed-themselves and Palace being the two clubs who've gone about things in the proper way.

WillieStanley

The Apathy Derby. Most Cov fans don't care about Leicester either. It just so happens that those who don't remember Villa remember you filthy lot. It has been established that this rivalry is based on age and location. To deny a rivalry exists because some are not involved is crazy. What I hate more than anything is this "We don't care more than you don't care". Clearly both sides care, otherwise you wouldn't be posting here immediately after your team were humiliated, this thread wouldn't exist in the tone it does and neither sides would have chants with the oppositions name in it.

ccfc92

I like it how one of your fellow fans/family member/ mum/dad, came on here and agreed that you should have not got a penalty etc, but your gloating over losing :facepalm:

ccfc92

The Apathy Derby. Most Cov fans don't care about Leicester either. It just so happens that those who don't remember Villa remember you filthy lot. It has been established that this rivalry is based on age and location. To deny a rivalry exists because some are not involved is crazy. What I hate more than anything is this "We don't care more than you don't care". Clearly both sides care, otherwise you wouldn't be posting here immediately after your team were humiliated, this thread wouldn't exist in the tone it does and neither sides would have chants with the oppositions name in it.

spot on willie.

all together now : Your mums your dad.... ;)

Brighton Sky Blue

The sad thing is just what we could've done with the money their owners have pissed down the sink over the last few years. Any other team would've walked the league.

Users who are viewing this thread