We always get s*** refs! (1 Viewer)

Coventry La La La

Does anybody happen to know if the Referee for todays game was a Preston Fan? absolute joke especially the booking for Jeffers then we get to take a throw WTF is that all about? will we ever get a descent Ref at the Ricoh? everyone can slate Coleman and his record but the decisions that have gone against us in the past month from these "Qualified Refs" haven't helped are posistion in the tables..... :mad:

Last edited:

lord_garrincha

When Eastwood got bashed 2nd half and nothing was given, I was asking around am I losing the plot, or just looking through rose tinted spectacles... However, I genuinely believe we're getting a working over from refs recently.

Apart from Freddie in the first half hour, we stank.

SkyBlueKay

Facebook User
Best ref we've had this season was Amy Fearn!

skyblueprincess

I think they just drag some random off the street just before the game ... Hey mate fancy being a REF today ... coz the ones we get aint got a bloody clue what they doing !!

SkyBluesAndy

Facebook User
Sick of these shit refs week in week out - if we are playing badly that doesn't mean the ref helps the other team out. Competant ref for our last game of the season please - I reccommend Amy Fearn :D

Users who are viewing this thread