we are the heart of the football club! (1 Viewer)

whiteheadj

I don't know how many of you fans agree but at the end of the day what makes Ccfc is not the money, the owners the players its is the everyday, cut us in half and we would bleed sky blue, supporter.

For this reason if sisu persist with there untolerable actions I believe us the true heart off the club should vote with our feet. It's been said in other posts about the possibility of starting a new club/team up but if you think about it if 'us' the true supporters were at the heart of the club it would simply be a restructuring/rebranding of the club.

I think us as supporters should 'get into bed' with some of these investors and look at the possibility of keeping the club in Coventry while sisu will be left with no fans therefore no income forcing there club to become extinct.

At the end of the day this sort of move could be a revolution for our football club were as fans we could not necessary run the club but at least be able to have a representation and therefore at least be able to see we're the board are taking us as a football club.

Obviously this is a very basic format but I wondered if the sisu era continued and the team plays away from Coventry how many people would consider creating a revolution which could in many years to come be looked at in the same way other figure heads evolved our club in the past taking it to New and unmatched heights!

Your thoughts please?

Sbarcher

It's not only the supporters, it's the tradition of the club. It would probably be pretty easy for someone to put some money up front, start a phoenix club and progress from the bottom but it would never be the club that we, our fathers and grandfathers supported.
It's a difficult one, but for me it's ccfc (no f***ing hoildings or Limited ) or nothing.

quinn1971

I don't know how many of you fans agree but at the end of the day what makes Ccfc is not the money, the owners the players its is the everyday, cut us in half and we would bleed sky blue, supporter.

For this reason if sisu persist with there untolerable actions I believe us the true heart off the club should vote with our feet. It's been said in other posts about the possibility of starting a new club/team up but if you think about it if 'us' the true supporters were at the heart of the club it would simply be a restructuring/rebranding of the club.

I think us as supporters should 'get into bed' with some of these investors and look at the possibility of keeping the club in Coventry while sisu will be left with no fans therefore no income forcing there club to become extinct.

At the end of the day this sort of move could be a revolution for our football club were as fans we could not necessary run the club but at least be able to have a representation and therefore at least be able to see we're the board are taking us as a football club.

Obviously this is a very basic format but I wondered if the sisu era continued and the team plays away from Coventry how many people would consider creating a revolution which could in many years to come be looked at in the same way other figure heads evolved our club in the past taking it to New and unmatched heights!

Your thoughts please?

Good idea but it wont come to that.The club is for sale even if fisher says it isn't some of these bidders have serious money , more than enough to tempt sisu away . we'll be back at the ricoh this season, with or without sisu remains to be seen . You really think a neighbouring council will give permission for a new ground to be built on the border of another.coventry council have the goverment on their side. Doubts over sisu have already been raised in parliment...I know who my moneys on winning this fight.

Mr T - Sukka!

It's not only the supporters, it's the tradition of the club. It would probably be pretty easy for someone to put some money up front, start a phoenix club and progress from the bottom but it would never be the club that we, our fathers and grandfathers supported.
It's a difficult one, but for me it's ccfc (no f***ing hoildings or Limited ) or nothing.

Why no just support Cov Sphinx? Save you all the trouble of starting up a club when there is already one there.

http://www.coventrysphinx.co.uk/

Users who are viewing this thread