We are watching you Mr Appleton ! (1 Viewer)

Voice_of_Reason

We are watching you Mr Appleton for the slightest hint of bias towards SISU and or Coventry City (Holdings) Limited.

The fans themselves are asking questions and finding out information relating to the activities of the owners of Coventry City Football Club Limited - many on here are of sufficient intellect to find out information accurately - so watch it !

Nick

Administrator
8417516893_b721ece945_z.jpg

Godiva

We are watching you Mr Appleton for the slightest hint of bias towards SISU and or Coventry City (Holdings) Limited.

The fans themselves are asking questions and finding out information relating to the activities of the owners of Coventry City Football Club Limited - many on here are of sufficient intellect to find out information accurately - so watch it !

He is really scared now ...

Noggin

Paranoid much?

Paranoia would be thinking SISU weren't really trying to negotiate with ACL and instead were trying to send them bust, oh wait that was true.

Paranoia would be thinking Tim Fisher wasn't being honest when he said we were debt free, oh wait that was true.

Paranoia would be believing SISU arn't investing anywhere near the amount they say and instead are running up debts with interest and management fees, oh wait thats true.

Just because your paranoid doesn't mean they arn't out to get you.

James Smith

I'm not paranoid, they are out to get me.:eek::D

Grendel

The op makes a reasonable point. The administrator has to be impartial. The companies reputation would be in tatters otherwise.

The initial findings have been inconclusive and underwhelming. The comment he is putting fans first has yet to be backed up with decisive action. We should watch with interest and demand swift and decisive responses.

SkyblueBazza

But it doesn't matter what he does, there are those who will allege bias unless he finds a way of ruining SISU in the process of his duties.

@richh87

But it doesn't matter what he does, there are those who will allege bias unless he finds a way of ruining SISU in the process of his duties.

Who cares what they allege? Pressure on the guy = more focus from him. I couldn't give a shit if we hurt his feelings.

Voice_of_Reason

I think part of his training includes becoming immune to pressure of any sort other than legalities.

The reason I started this post was to let Mr Appleton know we are not idiots on here and he can't pull the wool over our eyes. He will hopefully there make absolutely sure he has covered all points accurately and fairly. After SISU, I trust no one !!!

Users who are viewing this thread