We can't afford you Sisu !!!!! (1 Viewer)

sky blue john

No more debt !! No more debt !!
Sisu are like a cancer and we have to cut them out !!!!

on the current 70 million of debt dumped in our club under the banner of interest and fees. Say Sisu Arvo charged us a yearly interest fee of 5% that would be 3.5 million per year that is probably over half our yearly income and they want to add more !!!!!

Godiva

on the current 70 million of debt dumped in our club under the banner of interest and fees. Say Sisu Arvo charged us a yearly interest fee of 5% that would be 3.5 million per year that is probably over half our yearly income and they want to add more !!!!!

I am sure if you have been reading a few posts on this forum over the past few days you will agree the debt level is something that will be discussed at the forums.

Why not wait and actually listen to the answers and explanations before concluding if the club is actually in £70m debts and if the current sisu loans attract any interest or fees?

sky blue john

Agreed Godiva i don't want our fans to be fooled by irrelevant rent issues when this is how Sisu are screwing us and plan to continue doing so !!!!

Ashdown1

I am sure if you have been reading a few posts on this forum over the past few days you will agree the debt level is something that will be discussed at the forums.

Why not wait and actually listen to the answers and explanations before concluding if the club is actually in £70m debts and if the current sisu loans attract any interest or fees?

Wonderful, the debt is there when they want it and gone again when they don't. Its bullshit and you know it. No one wants these crooks in Coventry, only the deperados who honestly cannot come up with an alternative Saturday. Starving these bastards of cash is the only way now !

mark82

Wonderful, the debt is there when they want it and gone again when they don't. Its bullshit and you know it. No one wants these crooks in Coventry, only the deperados who honestly cannot come up with an alternative Saturday. Starving these bastards of cash is the only way now !

Agree. If they remain then to start a new club may have to be a genuine alternative. Can't bear them taking the club out of Coventry.

stupot07

Do you think a new owner will give money to the club or invest through loans?

stupot07

It will be via debt (loans) or equity, no one will make a gift to the club.

Completely agree, just wanted to make the point that new owners and new investment won't mean no debt. Leicester's owners have loaned £75m to them since 2010, including funding losses of over £15m per annum.

Stafford_SkBlue

Sky blue john
I understand sisu have no external loans against the club. Ryton is not mortaged.
The football club does not generate enough revenue to pay such interest.
How do we know any other owner will be better. You just hoping.
I only see that the stadium is interesting potential investors will that benefit the football club, we dont know.

sky blue john

Sky blue john
I understand sisu have no external loans against the club. Ryton is not mortaged.
The football club does not generate enough revenue to pay such interest.
How do we know any other owner will be better. You just hoping.
I only see that the stadium is interesting potential investors will that benefit the football club, we dont know.

Are you for real ?
We have in house loans with Arvo how else do you think they have created 70million debt?
They factor season tickets every year !!!

Users who are viewing this thread