We HAVE Snow! :) (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
I didnt put too much on because it might get annoying but I thought I would make it festive :)

Nick

Administrator
I dont mind real snow as long as it is on a day I dont have work. The roads are a nightmare with snow :(

flammablepiss

Facebook User
I like it, and the holly and christmas tree look good too :)

simmouk

Administrator
Yay, very festive! Does more appear the longer you've been on a page? Or is it just random? Reminds me a little bit of one of the first websites I ever build where I had every little Java applet going on the page at the time, with things whizzing about the page! It was, in retrospect, quite awful! But that's basically what MySpace is to be honest haha

Nick

Administrator
I can change the amount it comes down :) I was pretty much the same, I had some right tat on my geocities pages! :eek:

covladzak

We had a few snow flurries here in Florida 2 days ago. Just got off the phone with Oldfive he said you have a load of snow moving your way hope the Pompey match make it to the end. So much for global warming.:rolleyes:

simmouk

Administrator
Yep the Pompey match did go ahead - just so so gutted about the result :-(

It's snowing here today in Nuneaton - I've got the morning booked off work as there is a plumber here fitting a new shower, but I've just been told that everyone else who's at work (I work in a school) is being sent home early at lunch anyway! So I get to stop indoors ALL DAY - what fun! (normally I would be happy but the household chores seem to be calling out to me :-(

To be honest I thought the "predicted snow fall" for last night was going to be as it was on Sunday - i.e. nothing came down! Then when I opened up the curtains this morning, I see white roads everywhere! Crazy stuff.

Last edited:

simmouk

Administrator
Tell me about it! I was going to go up to Newcastle last weekend to see the Mrs but couldn't as all the trains North bound from Brum New Street were cancelled! Due to signal failure apparently, but they couldn't get out to fix them because of the weather. I'm going to try again this weekend, if the trains let me down again and the weather gets in the way, I'm going to set fire to something/someone!

covladzak

Watching the news here this morning, and every state in America has some snow on the ground this morning except Hawaii. :eek::eek::eek:

Users who are viewing this thread