We have supported the team, now its time for the sisu out protests (1 Viewer)

pusbccfc

The good run of form after Christmas gave city fans a glimpse of hope that we may stay up.
Sisu out protests were halted as many agreed the team needed the support.
Now we are down, the sisu out protests need to be back on!

I believe Doncaster at home should be the game we get the protests back on!

Time to go sisu.

@richh87

The good run of form after Christmas gave city fans a glimpse of hope that we may stay up.
Sisu out protests were halted as many agreed the team needed the support.
Now we are down, the sisu out protests need to be back on!

I believe Doncaster at home should be the game we get the protests back on!

Time to go sisu.

When we're mathematically down then yeah - we HAVE to get SISU out. If not expect a similar season in League 1.

SISU are a bloody disgrace.

feck off we dont need any protests for the rest of the season. Just support the team and see what happens.

Anybody that protests now is a fecking joke.

Alex

Surely SISU wouldn't follow us down to league 1 anyway would they? Won't they just ditch us if we get relegated?

Disenchanted

feck off we dont need any protests for the rest of the season. Just support the team and see what happens.

Anybody that protests now is a fecking joke.

see what happens!! If your not on the board at Sisu you should be:slap:

Wrenstreetcarpark

An entirely predictable reaction. But what does it mean. Get SISU out: they have sunk (literally sunk) millions into CCFC. They have achieved fuck all. No money, no profit, nothing, only losses. So they "sell" to someone else. I say "sell" because anyone taking on the Club will have to pump cash into it. They will not, no, cannot make a profit, so they just have to pump money in. League 1, lower gates perhaps, and no £3.5m from the Premier League. That looks a good proposition to buy, doesn't it.

I fear that if SISU go so does the Club. Liquidation. It hasn't happened for a long time to one of the "big" clubs. I am old enough to remember the Shots going. They still haven't made it back.

So for me, every chant of SISU out is another nail in the coffin of the Club. If the Club goes, and it will be becaue of SISU if it happens, then Joy Seppala's name has to be cursed everywhere because she is the witch that has cast the foul spell on the Club. She and her henchmen will have done their worst, buying a club in a City they have never visited and then destroyed it with only one aim: to make money for themselves. But they failed in that and so will bring the club down around them.

If they let the Club go:
Seppala, Igwe, Clarke etc
I hope that their names live on as the evil scum that destroyed a proud Club.

So for me "SISU out" is too late. It is SISU stay and keep the Club alive or else go down in history as the cheapest profitmongers, the worst of the Thatcherite selfish profit motivated curs to 'own' the Club.

skybluegod

doing it at the ricoh wont help they dont care what happens in cov time to take it to london at the end of the season orgainise something a put some real pressure on them

EleanorRigby

Nothing can be done presently to rid us of this SISU group, who do we protest too ? where will the answers, if there are any come from ?. This proposed Hoffman takeover has been going on for months and i expected it to, what we now need is some meat on the bones from those trying to make it happen. No good statements like things are progressing...things are moving etc,etc,etc, Not good enough anymore. Relegation is upon us and we need some sort of assurance that things will move on or say it isn't. This is our club not just Hoffmans, Elliotts or Keys or whoever

AFCCOVENTRY

Surely SISU wouldn't follow us down to league 1 anyway would they? Won't they just ditch us if we get relegated?

Even cheaper for them to run CCFC. They will let plenty of players go this pre-season and then replace them with no one.

CODY!!!

a very very very good source at the club informs me we may see the whole SISU takeover thing rear its ugly head at some point in the very near future

i could say more but after what happened last time a take over bid was in progress...well you know... i want it to happen this time!

Steve.B50

SISU out yes, but we all say these things but no one does anything about it. We had a group trying to organise exactly this, yet everyone just agreed with what they were doing and very few actually got off there backsides and done anything.

Users who are viewing this thread