"We have too many loan players ".......official . (1 Viewer)

Alan Dugdales Moustache

...according to SISU .
Not only that, but perhaps loan players are not physically or mentally (my words) of the quality that CCFC are looking for.

Who's fault then is this ?

They seem to know exactly the solution to all our problems. I'm now completely smitten by them .

Noggin

who'd of thought signing a load of cheap desperation loans and ones that come free with player sales wouldn't work out? oh yeah everyone, including the manager, before it was even done. well done sisu for figuring it out, not quite as impressive as you figuring out how important revenues are, telling us this at every opportunity for 2 years while doing everything you can to lower revenues, that takes a special (and apparently really expensive) type of management.

Grendel

who'd of thought signing a load of cheap desperation loans and ones that come free with player sales wouldn't work out? oh yeah everyone, including the manager, before it was even done. well done sisu for figuring it out, not quite as impressive as you figuring out how important revenues are, telling us this at every opportunity for 2 years while doing everything you can to lower revenues, that takes a special (and apparently really expensive) type of management.
So I assume you are well pissed off we have extended Madines oan?

wingy

Yet have a paper thin squad .

Is the CEO taking some heat here for the manger or genuinely being Criticised ,or should the manager be doing better with the tools on offer.

LB87ccfc

Yet have a paper thin squad .

Is the CEO taking some heat here for the manger or genuinely being Criticised ,or should the manager be doing better with the tools on offer.

Waggott provides Pressley with the tools as far as I see it, seems every deal is Waggotts and his alone reading between the lines of past comments made from Pressley ie being lied too regarding certain players, and certain players not fitting the mould.

Both are not blameless.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

It would be appropriate on CWR tonight for Waggot to be totally transparent about how much hard cash Pressley has to spend. Of course he won't.

Noggin

So I assume you are well pissed off we have extended Madines oan?

Quick Quick, someone is critising sisu, better try and misrepresent what they are saying and change the subject, You can pm Toorch while you are at it, he'll have something to say about Wasps.

no of course I'm not pissed off we have extended the loan because today that is about the best we can hope for, I absolutely am pissed off though that that the best we can hope for despite scoring a pitiful number of goals from the strikers is that we get to extend a loan for another month.

Grendel

Ian1779

If you can only play 5 but we have 6 then that's technically too many....

Ian1779

Quick Quick, someone is critising sisu, better try and misrepresent what they are saying and change the subject, You can pm Toorch while you are at it, he'll have something to say about Wasps.

no of course I'm not pissed off we have extended the loan because today that is about the best we can hope for, I absolutely am pissed off though that that the best we can hope for despite scoring a pitiful number of goals from the strikers is that we get to extend a loan for another month.

Says the man that looks for a conspiracy theory in every sentence.

Gazolba

Waggott provides Pressley with the tools as far as I see it ...

Waggot is like the quartermaster in "Zulu Dawn" who when thousands of Zulus are over-running the British troops, and the soldiers are desperate for ammunition, cannot find a screwdriver to open the ammo boxes.

Gazolba

If you can only play 5 but we have 6 then that's technically too many....

Is that 5 on the teamsheet? Or is it 5 on the pitch at any one time?

Users who are viewing this thread