We haven't come from behind to win in 34 months (1 Viewer)

kg82

Agree that we tend to defend too deep sometimes (mainly after we've scored) but to say we try to find Juke as quickly as possible is a bit of an exaggeration I'd say!

The Reverend Skyblue

Thats what i call an in depth look at the skyblues !!!
My 3 year old niece could have done better than that, its a pathetic piece of writing. I hope we show what we're made of this afternoon.I'm getting sick of other clubs thinking its a certain 3 points every time they play us.
Come on you skyblues get stuck in and shove this article back up where it belongs.

The Rev

Disorganised1

Too much like the truth I far - however I would question whether Donny can take the lead in the first place.

joemercersaces

We shouldn't over-react. Don't see too much wrong in the article. If a team takes the lead against us it is likely to lead to a win for them, we don't come from behind very often. If we take the lead that's hardly game over is it ? We do defend deep once we're up and wait for the almost inevitable equaliser.

stupot07

I think its more the case they are say we play 442 and long ball football, when we clearly do neither. Can't disagree about the coming back from 1-0 down though.

PhilWasn'tBabb

I think it's a telling state, but not as telling as the number of points we've missed out on after being in a winning position.

If we score, we score first. We just can't hang on to a lead.... just like this afternoon. :facepalm:

Nonleagueherewecome

We are also rather good at taking the lead and not winning. Which is annoying.

Nonleagueherewecome

I think it's a telling state, but not as telling as the number of points we've missed out on after being in a winning position.

If we score, we score first. We just can't hang on to a lead.... just like this afternoon. :facepalm:

Snap! Great minds, etc...

Users who are viewing this thread