We Need and Deserve Answers Slade ! (1 Viewer)

rupert_bear

On how the teams he selects and the system and tactics he implements will succeed.
After one league win since he arrived and sinking from one point from safety to eleven, we the fans need and deserve answers, truthful answers.
He's the custodian of our clubs destiny. Why was team captain Willis not even in yesterdays squad ? Where was Stevenson ? Why is Bigiriamma only ever sub, never used ? Where Is Stokes ?
Sorry Mr Slade a few glib after the event words on local radio ain't good enough or acceptable. Looks to me he's on a bit of a day at Wembley ego trip on the back of MY club.
He will see on April the 2nd what our club means to us when 40000+ from near and far invade Wembley tin pot cup or not, bandwagoners or not, I challenge you Mr Slade go onto local radio phone in tell us these answers and answer the questions or SOD OFF !

Last edited:

Terry Gibson's perm

On how the teams he selects and the system and tactics he implements will succeed.
After one league win since he arrived and sinking from one point from safety to eleven, we the fans need and deserve answers, truthful answers.
He's the custodian of our clubs destiny. Why was team captain Willis not even in yesterdays squad ? Where was Stevenson ? Why is Bigiriamma only ever sub, never used ? Where Is Stokes ?
Sorry Mr Slade a few glib after the event words on local radio ain't good enough or acceptable. Looks to me he's on a bit of a day at Wembley ego trip on the back of MY club.
He will see on April the 2nd what our club means to us when 40000+ from near and far invade Wembley tin pot cup or not, bandwagoners or not, I challenge you Mr Slade go onto local radio phone in tell us these answers and answer the questions or SOD OFF !

Part of the problem is the local radio are too nice and don't ask tough question or ever question his responses.

steve82

If you know about Coventry you'll know the answers to them questions.
Willis... not match fit having only had a training session running and then a session Friday.
Stevenson.... had a injury and again only just returned after being out for over a month nearly.
Stokes.... still some way off with his injuries last we heard but training again.
Bigirimana.... the man was a figure of hate and blame last year, and suffered the same fate this year. Like marmite, love him or hate him.

afan4life

the plain fact is we are down and sacking him would cost money as would getting a replacement ......and we know Sisu's stance on spending money
Plus...we would they get in? yes we always hear the usual 'we have had 67 applications for the vacant job already' but filter that by their CV and would they want it after seeing the T&Cs and what's left? the shit and the desperate like Russell Slade ....we are doomed,lets go out with a bang on April 2nd

rupert_bear

If you know about Coventry you'll know the answers to them questions.
Willis... not match fit having only had a training session running and then a session Friday.
Stevenson.... had a injury and again only just returned after being out for over a month nearly.
Stokes.... still some way off with his injuries last we heard but training again.
Bigirimana.... the man was a figure of hate and blame last year, and suffered the same fate this year. Like marmite, love him or hate him.
Willis not fit ? He was suspended not injured and would have trained as normal throughout, should have been fighting fit. Stevenson has been an unused sub a number of times recently ? Bigiriamma ? might not be a super star but surely an alternative even late on as a sub. as for a hate figure really ? and as for Stokes total mystery, never mentioned.

steve82

Willis not fit ? He was suspended not injured and would have trained as normal throughout, should have been fighting fit. Stevenson has been an unused sub a number of times recently ? Bigiriamma ? might not be a super star but surely an alternative even late on as a sub. as for a hate figure really ? and as for Stokes total mystery, never mentioned.

Willis I was on the same understanding as you, was suspended so how can he be injured. Turns out he's injured too, must of picked it up in training.
Stevenson all we keep being told is he's injured and not trained and not been on the bench since Northampton, tho was a named sub v Wycombe.
Stokes injury is a tricky one as it's nerve I think, not sure if he strained his groin too
As for Bigirimana, I don't hate him personally and yes I'd have him on the bench myself.

Otis

Willis I was on the same understanding as you, was suspended so how can he be injured. Turns out he's injured too, must of picked it up in training.
Stevenson all we keep being told is he's injured and not trained and not been on the bench since Northampton, tho was a named sub v Wycombe.
Stokes injury is a tricky one as it's nerve I think, not sure if he strained his groin too
As for Bigirimana, I don't hate him personally and yes I'd have him on the bench myself.

Yes. Not being funny here, but it is possible for a player to be injured AND suspended.

Pretty certain he was just banned from matches and not from training.

Bob Latchford

Your a ''Customer'' and don't you forget it ! now sit down , give me your money and, shut TFU ! not my words but the seemingly policy of CCFC.

Adge

Part of the problem is the local radio are too nice and don't ask tough question or ever question his responses.
Your right about that! Never mind getting rid of players and all that-Geoff Foster should be shown the door . Has he ever asked a manager a decent question?

Users who are viewing this thread