website internal error 500 (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue Kid

getting on the site doesn't always work, and if I do it takes ages to change pages, any help please.

wingy

Yeah i've been getting an Error all day as well ,can't tell number as its at bottom behind green loading bar,flashed up line fourteen at one point .Frustrating as it keeps going back to catagories as you try to load the thread or click on a post.

wingy

Mines random about 50% of attempts just did it again replying on here ,same when you click on last post as well.

wingy

Sorry wrong cut and paste ,however seems to be navigating ok at mo ,still says done with error on page at the bottom ry the green loading bar.

Sky Blue Kid

windows excuse says......website has either a) maintenance problems or b)web output failures. Cant do it word for word incase I can't get back to here:(. If I do get to home page and select a thread, my computer either "Hangs" or comes up with could not "Contact server" jargon. The "Internal error" report suggests it is the website itself. Hope it can be corrected Nick, thanks mate.:D

Sky Blue Kid

I don't get any problems going into any other websites, ie= Facebook, or using Yahoo, google etc. It's like using 56k again:(
Cheers mate.:)

Sky Blue Kid

The website cannot display the page

HTTP 500
Most likely causes:

• The website is under maintenance.
  • The website has a programming error.

getting on the site doesn't always work, and if I do it takes ages to change pages, any help please.

For what its worth I experienced similar problems last year particularly the excessive slowness.

I was advised to download "GOOGLE CHROME" and the normal operating speed immediately appeared to increase by a factor of about x 20 - never looked back since !!!

PUSB

Users who are viewing this thread