"We'll be back" (1 Viewer)

malkitccfc

if anybody is planning on bringing a we'll be back sign, dont bother.. my dad ( a leeds fan) got that picture on a birthday card for me when i turned 18 to take the piss!

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
:thinking about::thinking about:Think I'll change my signature pic....

Wellbeback.jpg

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Judging by what he's holding up, it looks like he's just finished decorating and that was a spare bit of wallpaper from the end of a roll....:D

Real

i understand he lives in aussie land now. i knew him and he only was nice to you when he was after something....

He wrote a book and slagged one of his best mates off in it, my pal John Sloan. He's an idiot.

CCFC123

He wrote a book and slagged one of his best mates off in it, my pal John Sloan. He's an idiot.

Joan Sloan is nice chap from what I remember. No need for that crap being written about him. As I say, the chap we are talking about creeped and licked around a mate of mine so he could get him into where he worked to do a insurance presentation. Once he had done that his use had gone and he looked and spoke to him like a complete piece of shit afterwards. Not a nice chap and wasn't spoken about in complimentary terms.

Real

Joan Sloan is nice chap from what I remember. No need for that crap being written about him. As I say, the chap we are talking about creeped and licked around a mate of mine so he could get him into where he worked to do a insurance presentation. Once he had done that his use had gone and he looked and spoke to him like a complete piece of shit afterwards. Not a nice chap and wasn't spoken about in complimentary terms.

I'll pass this on to Sloanie when I see him. He's a top man. When that Mullaney wrote the book and slagged Sloanie off, he justified it by saying "I knew you wouldn't mind". He lives in Australia now I believe. Mug.

Users who are viewing this thread