WELL DONE SISU!! (1 Viewer)

Danceswithhorses

I thought if we got relegated that the automatically sell up (according to most of the NOPM) so we should all be happy tonight
Easy option is to blame the people who, for whatever reason, aren't going anymore....and there are many reasons.
Harder option is to blame the club's owners, who run it part time, and couldn't give a shit about the crap state of the playing squad.

Gosford Green

I think that's nonsense. They could have kept Venus in place and not bothered appointing Slade.
I think the problem is there is no plan other than breaking even or even better from their perspective, making a profit.

I doubt they even discuss the on field performances.

The owners worry about the balance sheet.

If the club is making a modest profit in the national league then our howls of protests will not be heard in a far off boardroom.

BackRoomRummermill

The owners worry about the balance sheet.

If the club is making a modest profit in the national league then our howls of protests will not be heard in a far off boardroom.

This is exactly correct, asset strip a organisation keep it bumbling along at a profit on bare bones and when it does come to folding there will nothing left to sell or anyone to pay off.

shmmeee

SISU are wankers. Cancer in the club. Would be great to get rid of them. They've done a terrible job.

Don't need to say it in every fucking thread.

Whereas whining about external entities is super productive.

We're all sat in the same car going off the cliff and none of us can reach the driver, whoever it is. Silly to turn on each other. (Fun though)

rob9872

Before we drive off the cliff, here's that tenner I owe you.

clint van damme

We've driven off the cliff and yes the owner has lost control

That's the problem, they haven't lost control. They are perfectly in control, the club made a profit.
Being bottom of league 1 is of no consequence to them.

skybluetony176

SISU are wankers. Cancer in the club. Would be great to get rid of them. They've done a terrible job.

Don't need to say it in every fucking thread.

They haven't earned the right to not be slated in every fucking thread. They've have earned every bit of criticism at any opportunity on any platform though. Don't give them the get out by suggesting otherwise there's a good fellow.

Last edited:

Evo1883

It is all the owners fault .
Again , mass releasing and mass recruiting is a problem and we do it every single year .
We have zero stability at this club yet somehow fans still find ways to blame anybody but the owners pinpointing other clubs on similar budgets failing to realise these clubs have a completely different recruitment strategy and have kept a portion of their side together for years .
Fans act surprised when 7th choice players turn out to be gash , because the manager has been told his 1st -6th choice players don't want to come and play for peanuts .

Clubs a shambles

hill83

Yep

And I'll leave it alone when they admit it. Rather than being sarcy cunts on twitter. Anyway. Let's not ruin the thread.

scubasteve

Ruin the thread. Won't take much. Just like every other thread on this site regurgitating the same old shite. No matter the opening topic. It becomes a slanging match on the blame game. It's sisu's fault, no its wasps, well I blame the council.and round in circles it goes again.

hill83

Ruin the thread. Won't take much. Just like every other thread on this site regurgitating the same old shite. No matter the opening topic. It becomes a slanging match on the blame game. It's sisu's fault, no its wasps, well I blame the council.and round in circles it goes again.

You started it dickhead

skyblue1991

Thank you Tony Mowbray and Mark Venus for not recruiting properly in the summer.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

ccfc92

Would you not agree though, the off field antics will always overshadow the on field?

We could win 10-0, (even a win would be nice) but it becomes irrelevant when we may not have a home stadium, a training ground, professional status etc...

I'm not having a go, but surely most people can see until we are stable as a club, most results mean Jack, unfortunately :(

skyblue1991

the club is a rudderless ship with owners that don't give a fuck about the team. but even taking that into account, those two fucked up.
We all know SISU are shit and have pretty much always been.

We would be mid table to top 6 with a decent League 1 manager in change. Certainly if Slade was here at the start of the season we wouldn't be where we are.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread