WELL DONE SISU!! (1 Viewer)

Terry Gibson's perm

Any other club would have sacked Venus what is the point in having him now.

Grendel

with chips and mushy peas 'one all in '

I'm sure some will know

Your kind of establishment?

Not surprised. I assume you hit it off with the babe behind the counter as well.

cloughie

Your kind of establishment?

Not surprised. I assume you hit it off with the babe behind the counter as well.
obviously yours as well as you remember the babe....I can imagine you being a mamas boy

Last edited:

Covcraig@bury

If everyone that goes to the Ricoh had each eaten two pies we would`nt be in this position !
More pies = better players :)))))

Covcraig@bury

If we go down to L2 so be it .. NOPM .. STOP buying season tickets and starve these fucking parasites out ,its the only way to get rid of them
We all want SISU OUT ,,,

Warwickhunt

why would they fold it?
Exactly ! Even if the club's turnover was a £10 and income was £12 they would still keep it going as then they don't have to deal with the £70 million that's washing around in their accounts. They will never liquidate it.

georgehudson

Didn't JS say something along the lines of caring only for her family & her investors & that she was a devout christian ?
Well, to me, CCFC fans are hugely the largest investors in this football club that she bought, indeed there would have been thousands more on a regular basis, investing many, many, thousands.
Her attitude of ambivalence to CCFC fans, is not, in my opinion christian.
Therefore, to employ the likes of Bosco, Bradley, Clarke, Dulieu, Tomlinson, Brody, Clouting, Igwe, Labowic Waggott, Anderson, Fisher, etc has been an utter waste of money.

cloughie

Didn't JS say something along the lines of caring only for her family & her investors & that she was a devout christian ?
Well, to me, CCFC fans are hugely the largest investors in this football club that she bought, indeed there would have been thousands more on a regular basis, investing many, many, thousands.
Her attitude of ambivalence to CCFC fans, is not, in my opinion christian.
Therefore, to employ the likes of Bosco, Bradley, Clarke, Dulieu, Tomlinson, Brody, Clouting, Igwe, Labowic Waggott, Anderson, Fisher, etc has been an utter waste of money.

yes that was her response, perhaps she should try reading the Bible and learn what it preaches about caring for all people not just your own self interests,.
Devout worshiper of herself only

Grendel

obviously yours as well as you remember the babe....I can imagine you being a mamas boy

I did actually eat there once and got e coli

Users who are viewing this thread