Well done to the boo boys again today just what Eastwood and the rest needed (1 Viewer)

skybluestinky

Well done today CCFC boo boys, 99% of fans were expecting us to get trounced today and we got a draw. I cant actually remember our midfielders creating any clear cut chances for Eastwood to score from so why boo him off the pitch? We got our best players out and need the others to step up and give 100% and when we get a half decent result the idiots boo the players off? SORT IT OUT!

SWSkyBlue

Facebook User
Yes it was a good result and you are right about the midfielders, yet Eastwood still strolled around looking dis-interested with what was going on around him. He lacks confidence and having no reserve team doesnt give him the chance to get that confidence back. The supporters pay with their hard earned money and to see a pampered player not trying they are entitled to boo.

I must admit though, I cant for the life of me see why so many people leave early! I travel up from Bristol and have a longer journey than most of them!! Why not stay to the end!!

skybluestinky

Good Point

Yeah I couldn't believe that on 82 minutes hundreds of people are getting up to go? unbelievable, last season those people missed a last minute penalty save against Wolves and wa there a last few minutes winner against the Blues as well? Some cracking finishes last season, and yet they pay all that cash.

simmouk

Administrator
I've never left a game early! On principle! But it's a difficult one that, I think both points are valid - I don't think it helps when fans boo players/the team BUT also they have paid money to come and watch the game and if the team isn't playing well or players aren't looking bothered etc then it goes annoy and that is the only was fans can show how they are feeling really. As Sky Blue fans we are resigned to the fact that we are never going to be a constantly well performing side, but the least we can ask is that each player gives 100% on the field and they put all their effort in etc, and sometimes it frustrates when you can see that players just don't look bothered. They still walk away with the massive pay cheque at the end of the month!

Users who are viewing this thread