Well done (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter Deleted member 2477
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2477

SISU have finally got what they wanted.
A shit team playing in a shit league at a tin pot shit ground.

The team as it is now has relegation written all over it even in this shit league and I have had enough.

Not a penny more you wankers after supporting the team for over 35 years I'm out until SISU go.

SISU fuck off

hill83

It's definitely what they wanted from day one. 100%, no doubt about it.

D

Deleted member 2477

Valiant not quite 12 pints but getting there now.
Sorry for the language but seeing our team lineup today has really sunk home how low we have sunk and playing in a tin pot stadium for the next god knows how many years hovering above the relegation zone if we are luck with owners who believe a new stadium holding no more than 10000 people is what we deserve makes me realise there are better things to waste my money on as much as it hurts me to say.

Nonleagueherewecome

Just literally bought some, I don't reckon you could actually get drunk off it though it is too much like pop.

What % is it?

hill83

Just literally bought some, I don't reckon you could actually get drunk off it though it is too much like pop.

It's only 4% but I forgot I was drinking alcohol after 8 and was steaming. It's literally doesn't taste like alcohol at all.

valiant15

Valiant not quite 12 pints but getting there now.
Sorry for the language but seeing our team lineup today has really sunk home how low we have sunk and playing in a tin pot stadium for the next god knows how many years hovering above the relegation zone if we are luck with owners who believe a new stadium holding no more than 10000 people is what we deserve makes me realise there are better things to waste my money on as much as it hurts me to say.
I know exactly how you feel mate. I drove past the Ricoh early and it really pissed me off.

Nonleagueherewecome

It's only 4% but I forgot I was drinking alcohol after 8 and was steaming. It's literally doesn't taste like alcohol at all.

Have decided to take your advice and will be buying some for my soiree this evening. In this heat, I like the sound of something refreshing and fruity.

ajsccfc

There's a black cherry Bulmers that's quite nice, but it's so sweet you'd be in a sugar coma long before the alcohol content kicked in.

Users who are viewing this thread