Wembley....Chosen method of travel? (1 Viewer)

no_loyalty

Drive to Watford then catch train

westofrayne

train from Essex to office in Stratford (London), Jub line to Wembley Park. Then walk down Wembley Wat with father and my 2 children (stuff that dreams are made of)

Astute

No idea yet. Considering driving Coventry and then getting the train with the lads. But need to check if schools are on holiday for easter first. If not then the wife can go shopping in London for the day and drive us home. Or might just get the train all the way. Lots cheaper than letting the wife go shopping all day :D

Paul Jones

Driving to Stanmore on Saturday lunchtime. Catch a game in the afternoon, night out in London. Then THE big day. Staying for the 2 nights. Can't wait

Astute

Just looked. First train of the day would get us to Euston 2:16 so won't be train all the way.

higgs

11d91cb98d835ce08ddbdb8af4821f6f.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

no_loyalty

Just looked. First train of the day would get us to Euston 2:16 so won't be train all the way.

That's shite, if we are taking 40,000 fans they might lay on a few more trains?

Astute

Depends where you are travelling from. Will look later properly. Will see if I can do it better myself. As in from Manchester. But it is Sunday service.

matesx

ahh good you lot wont be clogging up my train from Banbury to Wembley direct! :woot:

Otis

More trains? They run every 20 mins from Coventry. How much more regular do you want them? :)

I have booked on the 12.31 from Coventry. Gets to Euston at 13.38. Game is at 16.30, so nearly two hours to get to Wembley.

skybluepm2

If you're driving, park at Denham station which is right at the bottom of the M40, off junction 1. Train straight to wembley stadium takes either 10/20 mins.

robbiekeane

train from Coventry to London Euston (59 mins) , walk 2 minutes to Euston square, then metropolitan line westbound to Wembley Park.

Be there within an hour 20 minutes

Otis

£15 return all booked Coventry 8:21 to London Euston return 9:30 pm.
Oh right. That's very early. I can't go that early as I need to leave my daughter at home alone (nearly 13), so want to leave her for as little time as possible.

She'll be fine, but I don't think it fair to leave her too long.

I booked two trains back.

Yeah, I know, sounds odd, but I booked the 12.31 from Coventry and then the 20.00 train back. But then if there were extra time and penalties the match could finish after 7 pm, which might make it tight, so I also booked a single ticket from Euston on the 20.21 just in case. Only cost me £7.50

Last edited:

Otis

As a ballpark figure, what do we reckon the ticket price will be for the final? £40-£50?

Otis

Hotel just booked ,
Going early sat morning , hotel next to the river (not cheap ) family sightseeing all day , then me and my eldest off to the game mrs more shopping then home after , #skint , worth it though
Have a great weekend. Top it all off if we win the bloomin thing.

Users who are viewing this thread