Wembley drinking holes (1 Viewer)

flammablepiss

Facebook User
Got my tickets, where are we drinking? Lets all descend on a pub and have a good old knees up.
PUSB

matesx

I'm going to the Irish bar, Flannerys.

5 pints of Guinness as a warm up.

Winny the Bish

There's a few pubs - and one tiny "sports bar" - around the Wembley area. Flannery's is a good shout, is a 25-minute walk as well which should help clear some cobwebs. Expect most places to be full and don't even bother with the TGI's unless you book a table today ha.

CJ_covblaze

They'll be 40,000 City fans down there. Just go into any bar and you'll find some City fans. We've got the Wembley Central side not Wembley Way so got some good bars. Green Man, Liquor Station, JJ Moons etc. The Globe is also a good one and as Baker St is on the Bakerloo it's on the way through to Wembley Central.

Cv3cov

Metropolitan Bar at Baker Street for Wetherspoons breaky then across road to The Globe for 30 of us!

no_loyalty

'Spoons in Havant for breakfast, then some beers on the train before getting to Wembley.

Are you still permitted to drink alcohol on trains?
I haven't been on one for over 15 years

Nick

Administrator

I have bought a crate of shandy bass and I am injecting real lager into them as a disguise.*

*how nice is shandy bass when its freezing cold though?

no_loyalty

I have bought a crate of shandy bass and I am injecting real lager into them as a disguise.*

*how nice is shandy bass when its freezing cold though?

No idea, I don't drink

Skyblueweeman

Not sure. I'm sure I had a beer on the train when I went to watch the Tour de France in London a couple of years back.

Will give it a go until someone says otherwise!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vow

Also found this bit of info concerning drinking on trains/public transport. Drinking Alcohol in public places

"Alcohol and public transport
In London, Transport for London (TfL) has a policy in place that bans passengers from drinking alcohol or carrying open containers of alcohol on public transport – this includes buses, trams, tubes and Docklands Light Railway (DLR)3.
You can drink and buy alcohol on national trains in the UK. However, operators can decide to run ‘dry’ trains where you can’t consume or carry alcohol on board, for example trains going to football matches or other sporting events. Where this happens, notices are put up in advance to warn passengers."

steveo1987

The rocket just up from Euston for us.Opens at 8am.Brekkie and a couple here before a tube ride stopping at Baker Street for the metropolitan bar.The metropolitan line is 21mins from Kings Cross to Wembley Park

Joy Division

The rocket just up from Euston for us.Opens at 8am.Brekkie and a couple here before a tube ride stopping at Baker Street for the metropolitan bar.The metropolitan line is 21mins from Kings Cross to Wembley Park

The Euston Flyer just over the road is an even better pub, better beers on tap and opens early too.

edgy

Booked a free parking space at Wealdstone FC. They're opening up their bar and are hoping to put on a BBQ for us weather permitting. It's close to Ruislip station for a short tube ride in.

Nick

Administrator
Booked a free parking space at Wealdstone FC. They're opening up their bar and are hoping to put on a BBQ for us weather permitting. It's close to Ruislip station for a short tube ride in.

You wanna go with me?

Users who are viewing this thread