Wembley meet up? (1 Viewer)

Astute

there's a few boozers near Wembley Park station such as the Wembley tavern etc but there bit rough

The snobs going the night before can hit the Hilton and Wembley plaza hotels....
You certainly haven't met me before then :rolleyes:

Arriving Saturday morning but would most probably bump into me in something like the Wembley Tavern :smuggrin:

Astute

Zoo Bar Leicester Square is £2.50 a pint on a friday night, not sure about a sunday but its cheap :)
They don't call it the Zoo Bar for no reason. Have you seen some of the animals that go in there?

covcity4life

anyone not drinking?.............
giphy.gif

PurpleBin

Anyone drinking around Euston before heading wembley way?​

I'll be around Euston from about 9am, The Rocket maybe? Head up to Baker Street 10.30 ish, see what's happening there and if it's a bit dead get on the Bakerloo up to Wembley Central. Can't say I'm keen on the Green Man and such after reading reports of getting served taking 20 minutes? Would prefer to stay around Baker Street and get the Met line up to Wembley Park 1pm/1.30ish in time for a walk down Wembley Way and kick off.

Esoterica

Christ, I've got a thirst on already. Will have Sunday and Monday out in London before a Tuesday flight back to Czech so hope there will be some definitive plans for a meet up!

N.B. I'm prepared to drink with anyone, whatever your views on the CCFC politics, as long as you don't refer to the beer as 'a few scoops'. :emoji_anguished:

Edgey95

I'll be around Euston from about 9am, The Rocket maybe? Head up to Baker Street 10.30 ish, see what's happening there and if it's a bit dead get on the Bakerloo up to Wembley Central. Can't say I'm keen on the Green Man and such after reading reports of getting served taking 20 minutes? Would prefer to stay around Baker Street and get the Met line up to Wembley Park 1pm/1.30ish in time for a walk down Wembley Way and kick off.
sounds like you have it all planned out lol! getting to Euston for 10:30 was going to see if there was anywhere cov based round there till about 1ish, then head to JJ's/Greenman

Users who are viewing this thread