wembley parking (1 Viewer)

covkid69

just a little heads up about wembley parking.
i've just been told about a website called just park where people rent out driveways in and around wembley so i've managed to secure a parking space for just £14.20...don't remember this being mentioned on here but if it has sorry for the repeat...give it a try

CCFC54321

All- search for chalkhill primary school parking (parkers parking website).

It's £15 and 10 min walk near an Asda and bars and shops. When I go with England always park there.

Good luck

PUSB

DJH

Park at Denham train station (just of the A40), catch the train in from there circa 20mins

Alkhen

Jesus, they want £30 for official parking :banghead:

Only been to new Wembley once before and that was on a coach. was assuming that I would be paying £15 at least but thats ridiculous.

I'll check out that Primary school site mentioned above but does anyone have any perspective on the likelihood that there will be pop up carparks in the estates around and how much they typically charge?

better days

Jesus, they want £30 for official parking :banghead:

Only been to new Wembley once before and that was on a coach. was assuming that I would be paying £15 at least but thats ridiculous.

I'll check out that Primary school site mentioned above but does anyone have any perspective on the likelihood that there will be pop up carparks in the estates around and how much they typically charge?
Don't park in the stadium car parks. Getting out after the game is a nightmare

Speng

All- search for chalkhill primary school parking (parkers parking website).

It's £15 and 10 min walk near an Asda and bars and shops. When I go with England always park there.

Good luck

PUSB
What time can you park from ?

Essexyellows

Obsessive Dot Counter
Official parking is abysmal, took our coaches almost 4 hours to get out last time......... better off parking at an outlying tube station (some are free at weekends) and tubing it in for £3 or so.

Hugh Jarse

Parking in some blokes drive in Harrow, gonna be a bit of a come down from a private jet from Marbella but need some pennies for a cheap flight back to Marbs to continue the stag week.. Either way,win or lose, alcohol will be consumed in large amounts.

ccfc92

I used just park, the person I paid to use their space had put the wrong/old mobile number on the site, and he was out when I got there. It was a shared car park near cov baths, and someone was half parked in my space. In the end I risked it, as they operate tickets/clamping, and parked as close to the space as I could. It was all okay, but just check you have a contact number that works :)

The Great Eastern

Official parking is abysmal, took our coaches almost 4 hours to get out last time......... better off parking at an outlying tube station (some are free at weekends) and tubing it in for £3 or so.
Cant remember which Jubilee line station it was but parked there for the Charity Shield game in 87 then took the tube the 2 or 3 stations to Wembley. I'll be doing the same this time. Knowledgeable mate of mine did the same for Spurs first CL game last September and reckons free, on street parking should be possible on a Sunday.
If you do anything similar, make sure you have bought your return ticket to whichever tube station in advance of the game....

Alan Dugdales Moustache

I am parking in Wimbledon. It is free. I like free.
That's the spirit. A good evening out on Wimbledon Broadway after the cup win as well.

Astute

That's the spirit. A good evening out on Wimbledon Broadway after the cup win as well.
Meeting a mate and his lad Saturday morning in Wimbledon after I have dropped my family at the hotel. Out on pop. Chelseas ground is only a few stops on underground. Then after skinfull of beer time to find family. Car staying until we go home on Monday.

Essexyellows

Obsessive Dot Counter
Brent Cross shopping centre (free parking all day) bus to Wembley takes about 30 minutes....... lots of options once you get away from the immediate area.

I`m letting the train take the strain from t`other end of the M69...... into KC, Metropolitan line to Wembley..... sorted.

Users who are viewing this thread