Wembley protest idea (1 Viewer)

Adge

Probably not feasible but wouldn't it be great if nobody purchased a ticket from the 40000 we are likely to get, thus Oxford or Luton asking for more tickets and we purchased them from there instead. No money in the coffers for Sisu!

vow

giphy.gif

Bless.

SBAndy

Hahahahahahahahahahhaahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaahhaa

Randeep94

Sales are split between two cubs and EFL if I'm right. 40% to both clubs and remaining 20% to the EFL.

Provided we sell our 40k allocation it will be a nice little earner for CCFC, looking at £250k-400k excluding any potential prize money I think.

Astute

I agree. Nobody should buy any tickets. Then I can choose where I want to be.

Bob Latchford

Probably not feasible but wouldn't it be great if nobody purchased a ticket from the 40000 we are likely to get, thus Oxford or Luton asking for more tickets and we purchased them from there instead. No money in the coffers for Sisu!

Astute

Errrrrr. ..although I am very much anti-SISU because of their actions - this is more effort than is worth. Let's unite for a big day out & forget protesting altogether ffs

...onwards & upwards PUSB
Unless we are losing 4-0 by half time.....

Stafford_SkBlue

Please note if you worried about funding sisu: Final ticket money goes the league / pot not the Clubs, Winners get £100k Losers £50k.
Games upto the semi-final were split 45% to each team and 10% to pot

Nick

Administrator
Please note if you worried about funding sisu: Final ticket money goes the league / pot not the Clubs, Winners get £100k Losers £50k.
Games upto the semi-final were split 45% to each team and 10% to pot

Do SISU get paid the ticket money then?

letsallsingtogether

Do SISU get paid the ticket money then?
Who knows where the money will go.
Maybe they will invest it in the club maybe not time will tell.
It's like everything in business Waitrose are losing money so are closing some of their stores down.
Who made that decision?
Well it wasn't the Waitrose management it was the owners John Lewis partnership.
Any major decisions at City will be done by SISU not some none paid Director.

So maybe SISU can take the money made from the finals and take it off the 70 million they say they have pumped into the club.
So now we only have 69 million odd to pay back;)

clint van damme

Errrrrr. ..although I am very much anti-SISU because of their actions - this is more effort than is worth. Let's unite for a big day out & forget protesting altogether ffs

...onwards & upwards PUSB

I wouldn't say forget about protesting altogether but keep it to chanting and banners. It's a day out for the opposition as well so I'd definitely shy away from disrupting the game.

dadgad

This match is a one off.
I am fully supportive of any protest which highlights the plight of this once great club.
However, the best way of doing this is filling Wembley with sky blue and reminding the wider footballing world their (The FL and the FA) part in our downfall.
Alternatively if someone could weedkiller the pitch just prior to kick off with sentiments along the lines of "FUCK OFF SISU" I think that'd be quite acceptable.

shmmeee

This match is a one off.
I am fully supportive of any protest which highlights the plight of this once great club.
However, the best way of doing this is filling Wembley with sky blue and reminding the wider footballing world their (The FL and the FA) part in our downfall.
Alternatively if someone could weedkiller the pitch just prior to kick off with sentiments along the lines of "FUCK OFF SISU" I think that'd be quite acceptable.

Just get the mascots in on it, they can let weedkiller out of their pockets like in The Great Escape.

CV22SBA

Rodney..... you plonker!

Grendel

This match is a one off.

Getting a ticket are you?

Users who are viewing this thread