Wembley ticket question (1 Viewer)

clint van damme

sorry if already asked but I've just opened my Wembley tickets and can't see how the concessions differ from the adult.
All have full price on them but they all also have concession in the top right hand corner.

CJ_covblaze

I've got the same. Strange really.

shmmeee

Yeah same here, got a kid and adult and an OAP and they're all identical, thought a mistake had been made but the receipt bit with it has the proper details on.

letsallsingtogether

Same as ours haven't seen them all just a picture of a few of them that do have the price on thou do the actual concession ones have a different price on?

no_loyalty

In the top right hand corner of the ticket it says concession, I assume if you have purchased kids or OAP tickets you should have received them with the corner cut off?

Wiseoldfool

yeah I think you have to marry up the tickets with your receipt,as I guess when the tickets are scanned it will show the status of the ticket,at that point

clint van damme

In the top right hand corner of the ticket it says concession, I assume if you have purchased kids or OAP tickets you should have received them with the corner cut off?

no. still on, but Italias reply below sounds the plausible explanation.

At some point the corner will be ripped off to make it Concession.
Maybe a visual check on or before the gate using the bar code.

Users who are viewing this thread