Wembley Tickets... (1 Viewer)

Skyblueweeman

Anyone know when we find out about allocation size, sale dates etc?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Skyblueweeman

Why should it matter who we play? We know we're going. Do they judge size of allocation on who we play?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

torchomatic

If push comes to shove could someone get me an adult and a kids ticket for my wife and lad. Obviously will pay for the privilege.

torchomatic

I thought you got a ST at the start of the season?

Yes i have but can't remember my login details and I'll be stuck in here without a pc.

torchomatic

I will have to try and find the details.

Otis

If push comes to shove could someone get me an adult and a kids ticket for my wife and lad. Obviously will pay for the privilege.
I will almost certainly be going on my own, Torch, so if they allow multiple tickets, maybe I can get them for you.

I will let you know. Bet people will now start approaching me now though, those who can do nothing more than pass a hello in the street.

Brylowes

Been doing 340 mile round trip for years and years to support city plus away games, 24 games
Last season for me and my lad, gave up this year and only been to one, typical.
Hotel is booked for me the wife and the boy so hoping for the best, if we aren't fortunate enough
To get tickets we'll go anyway and soak up the atmosphere, then watch it in the pub.

CovisGod

I'm going to be after 4 on General Sale as well, gave up my season ticket this year as I couldn't come down every week living in Norfolk, still got to more home games than a lot of fans in Cov mind !

torchomatic

I will almost certainly be going on my own, Torch, so if they allow multiple tickets, maybe I can get them for you.

I will let you know. Bet people will now start approaching me now though, those who can do nothing more than pass a hello in the street.

Thanks Otis, very decent of you. I will PM you if it gets to the point where i cannot access my account.

CCFC88

Maybe make a sticky Nick to hook up long suffering supporters in need of tickets with priority ticket holders who may be able to buy spares before they have to enter the general sale race, help out a Skybluestalker in need.

I have a couple of mates who have season tickets at United and Liverpool, they say they do something similar with away allocations on their respective forums to stop real fans being screwed by touts/second hand sales and reduce tourists at games

Otis

I would never be one to try and make any profit, so if I did buy 4 I would sell the other 3 at face value anyway, even to a stranger.

CCFC88

I would never be one to try and make any profit, so if I did buy 4 I would sell the other 3 at face value anyway, even to a stranger.
Of course, I wasn't trying to suggest that City fans would, especially not City fans on here, but a place to put fans in contact so that people like Torch and CovisGod can be assured of a ticket instead of Johnny 1 game who will be front of the queue at the butts when they go on sale.

If its 4 per ST some people or couples on here could have 3/6 that they can help others with.

Otis

Of course, I wasn't trying to suggest that City fans would, especially not City fans on here, but a place to put fans in contact so that people like Torch and CovisGod can be assured of a ticket instead of Johnny 1 game who will be front of the queue at the butts when they go on sale.

If its 4 per ST some people or couples on here could have 3/6 that they can help others with.
Yeah, sorry wasn't a dig.

I just recall tickets for the 87 final going for up to £200. I just could never ever bring myself to do that.

I am sure some will seek to gain a healthy profit from this game if they at all can.

Users who are viewing this thread