Wembley Tickets... (2 Viewers)

Calista

I don't have a season ticket or a semi stub. I wonder if I'll be able to get any tickets. I live in Hastings so it's a bit of trek these days, been to 4 games this season, one was the Brighton game in this competition (didn't give stubs as it was pay on the gate). I think we'll be ok to get tickets though, not sure if I'll get enough to take my lads though. Nice to hear that people on here aren't trying to profit from this game, we should all be in it for the day out not the money making...
Are you sure you don't have stubs somewhere? When you pay at the cash turnstile, they still give you a ticket.

Calista

Torch please don’t fret, your family will have whatever tickets they need. Regardless of all the bun fights on this site, there’s not the slightest doubt that you have a wealth of friends here that will do whatever it takes to sort it for you. You’re Sky Blue through and through, and everyone knows it.

I would certainly try to help if needed, although I’m not an ST holder, I just have stubs from one of the early games so I’m not first in the pecking order. Otis is on the case, and clearly a very genuine person. I'd like to think that nobody on Sky Blues Talk will be left without a ticket for want of asking for help.

Best wishes and PUSB

Otis

Yep, Torch, your family won't miss out. Let them sort it for you if they can and if for any reason your family can't, just let us know on here and we will sort it out for you.

I am more than happy to help out where I can for you.

Oh and well said, Calista. :)

Otis

As it may be a 40,000 allocation I think ST holders will get more than 2 tickets each.

The allocation, whatever it is, will surely not exceed demand.

rupert_bear

I think demand will far exceed supply, coaches already booked in Bell Green/Longford area most going haven't been for yonks but are going with or without.

Macca

I actually think the best part of the day will be pre match to be honest. Once you get into the new Wembley it's like every other soulsess modern ground. Then will come the realisation after a bit of singing that we are playing a game we don't really care about. For me it's all the day up to the match which is why I will go down ticket or not

Astute

I actually think the best part of the day will be pre match to be honest. Once you get into the new Wembley it's like every other soulsess modern ground. Then will come the realisation after a bit of singing that we are playing a game we don't really care about. For me it's all the day up to the match which is why I will go down ticket or not
A game at Wembley that we don't care about? Tell me that once the game starts.

Warwickhunt

I honestly cannot see us selling 40,000 tickets.
Going by the Wycombe gate I'm with you Otis I think the fan base has been shot and if we get 25k attending I will be surprised. Lot of mates are very beligerant and are saying fuck it!

AStonesThrow

So who gets priority after season ticket holders? Worried I won't get tickets for me and my son

Sent from my SM-T230 using Tapatalk

shmmeee

So who gets priority after season ticket holders? Worried I won't get tickets for me and my son

IIRC it's ST > Match Package holders or whatever it's called > JSBs > Previous rounds before the semi > semi > general sale

Might be wrong though.

AStonesThrow

IIRC it's ST > Match Package holders or whatever it's called > JSBs > Previous rounds before the semi > semi > general sale

Might be wrong though.
Ok thanks for your help. Should be in with a decent shout, got stubs from Brighton and Wycombe

Nick

Administrator
It's amazing the people who give it the "Why do you still go up" when we were playing West Ham's kids or even Millwall in the week now seem to be the biggest city fans ever. :emoji_laughing:

"How many tickets can you get" - Some haven't asked since the Crewe game, and one has preached about Wasps because "you can drink at your seat". :emoji_joy:

hutch1972

I honestly cannot see us selling 40,000 tickets.
If the game was next weekend I would agree , but the fact it's still 2 months away I expect to sell out.
Having said that if things get much worse it may well have the opposite effect.

Sky Blue Harry H

Train 10:42 Warwick [WRW]
clear.gif
Beaconsfield [BCF]
11:41 1 0h 59m

Train 12:03 Beaconsfield [BCF]
clear.gif
Wembley Stadium [WCX]
12:23

Will probably try this route (Chiltern Railways) at £29.50 (return of course!)

Last edited:

Sky Blue Harry H

Torch. If it is 4 or more per season ticket I'll try and sort you out, 7 season tickets amongst my lot plus grandson at academy.

Have they given any indication on number per season ticket (is the consensus that it will be more than 1?)

Bugsy

no one gonna travel down on the saturday?

I'm driving down on Saturday morning for some shopping booked 2nights at the doubletree last night...PUSB

Otis

I have an ST and also went to the Brighton match. Will that mean I can have more tickets you think than just what is allocated to the ST holders?

As I say, I am just going down by myself, but can help fellow fans out if I can.

Users who are viewing this thread