Wembley Tickets... (1 Viewer)

eastwoodsdustman

I've gone to post 2 comments on this thread about attending and supporting the team and people wanting ticket stubs and deleted them both as discretion is getting the better of me. People that have supported the club/team rightly should have priority when in comes to getting tickets for the final, not some day out day trippers looking for an 'I was there' moment.

Nick

Administrator
I've gone to post 2 comments on this thread about attending and supporting the team and people wanting ticket stubs and deleted them both as discretion is getting the better of me. People that have supported the club/team rightly should have priority when in comes to getting tickets for the final, not some day out day trippers looking for an 'I was there' moment.

I don't see that much of an issue with prioritising tickets in stages based on previous attendance this season. It's only fair.

Corrado

I had semi tickets (print at home) but donated them as could attend. Does anyone know how it will work in regards to the stubbs.... Or will it just show on my online ticket account that I purchased tickets and allow me priority when my time comes?

Thanks

Nick

Administrator
I had semi tickets (print at home) but donated them as could attend. Does anyone know how it will work in regards to the stubbs.... Or will it just show on my online ticket account that I purchased tickets and allow me priority when my time comes?

Thanks

They will be in your name on the system.

Otis

Thanks
If you printed them at home you will still have the email link to print them at home won't you?

Corrado

If you printed them at home you will still have the email link to print them at home won't you?

Yep still got the link, was wondering whether you would actually need the stubs or if the online account would automatically recognise previous bought tickets

Otis

Yep still got the link, was wondering whether you would actually need the stubs or if the online account would automatically recognise previous bought tickets
Should do. They have all your details and know you bought tickets.

P.S. I knew my real excitement going into that Brighton game wasn't misplaced. ;)

Sky Blue Harry H

You do wonder how they/their system will cope with with allocations for season ticket holders who have also bought a stub (i.e. will season ticket negate the stub - you don't get double dibs - is that even a phrase?)

Bugsy

Brylowes

I have an ST and also went to the Brighton match. Will that mean I can have more tickets you think than just what is allocated to the ST holders?

As I say, I am just going down by myself, but can help fellow fans out if I can.
Otis, if you can help us out with tickets, I will pay the price + your ticket and get you a large
Bottle of your favourite tipple.:emoji_relaxed:

Astute

Yes - Palace defence mimicking ours :jawdrop:
Certainly did last game. He was listening to his game and I was listening to ours while we was busy. 4-0 down at home against Sunderland by half time. They were odds-on to win.

But it is a boys day out in London with the Palace supporters so will be fun whatever the score.

Otis

Otis, if you can help us out with tickets, I will pay the price + your ticket and get you a large
Bottle of your favourite tipple.:emoji_relaxed:
Would only sell at face value and wouldn't accept the very kind offer of paying for my ticket.

Oh, and pineapple juice, thanks.

Brylowes

Would only sell at face value and wouldn't accept the very kind offer of paying for my ticket.

Oh, and pineapple juice, thanks.
Your on, where do I sign.
I've got the man from Del Monte on the phone as we speak, a magnum
Of pineapple juice is a strange request apparently.

Earlsdon-Loyal-Blue

Any ideas on what the craic is if your friend bought you a ticket under his ST number?

I'm sure they'll be enough tickets for everyone that wants to go, we'll get at least a 40k allocation.

Captain Dart

Train 10:42 Warwick [WRW]
clear.gif
Beaconsfield [BCF]
11:41 1 0h 59m

Train 12:03 Beaconsfield [BCF]
clear.gif
Wembley Stadium [WCX]
12:23

Will probably try this route (Chiltern Railways) at £29.50 (return of course!)

Warwick Parkway is on the Chiltern isn't it, I should think it possible to go from there too and there is reasonable parking at Parkway which BTW is handily close to Coventry S, just a short trip down the A46.

no_loyalty

CET reporting that the initial allocation will be 25,000

standupforcity

I don't see that much of an issue with prioritising tickets in stages based on previous attendance this season. It's only fair.
If that was the case Nick I'd be top of the list, having attended most games home and away. But I'm not an ST holder (it doesn't make sense for me the job I'm in), and I've been unable to go to any of the cup games....so what you say doesn't hold water as I shall have to wait for general sale!

CovisGod

Without turning this into a "who's the biggest fan" contest, If anyone doesn't need there stubs I'd really appreciate it. Only couldn't come to the Semi because it was announced to close to the date of the game and I couldn't get the day off work !

Go to most games from Norfolk !

Users who are viewing this thread