Wembley, will we sell out? (1 Viewer)

CovisGod

Yep just about, we'll sell the initial allocation when the stubs Priority hits then they'll give us maybe 5k more that we'll sell half of when general sale hits, won't be many left if any

no_loyalty

Yep just about, we'll sell the initial allocation when the stubs Priority hits then they'll give us maybe 5k more that we'll sell half of when general sale hits, won't be many left if any

That's probably about right, hope we break the record for the most fans at a Football League Trophy final. Would be interesting to know how many Blues took back in the day, for the Auto Windscreens final

Paxman II

Think there may be many fans like me who are still undecided about going.
If we perform badly and get beat a few more times in the next week or two making relegation all but certain, I doubt I will find the enthusiasm for Wembley.

rupert_bear

Easily sell out, I have had loads ask me if I have spare tickets as said earlier a lot ST holders will be waiting to get paid, I don't know any who aren't taking their full allocation of 6 either then after next week we will have the mad scramble for general sale and only about 5000 up for grabs

Evo1883

25000 sold with around 2 weeks left of priority for ST holders , payday Friday then at the end of the month .
Stub holders etc priority 2/3 . I think around 6000 max general sale .
Think we will take the full allocation

SuperFred

An additional allocation would depend on how much of the top tier oxford/luton sell. Even if they didn't sell anything in the top tier we'd only get 5k added on max.

Both luton/oxford are likely to sell 30k+ so it is unlikely we'll get anything extra.

Liquid Gold

An additional allocation would depend on how much of the top tier oxford/luton sell. Even if they didn't sell anything in the top tier we'd only get 5k added on max.

Both luton/oxford are likely to sell 30k+ so it is unlikely we'll get anything extra.
They don't even play till the 1st though. If by that time we've sold a significant amount of our allocation then it would be sensible to consider altering the segregation so we could have more.

Joy Division

They don't even play till the 1st though. If by that time we've sold a significant amount of our allocation then it would be sensible to consider altering the segregation so we could have more.

How is that fair on Oxford or Luton fans? They can't just up our allocation before their fans tickets have even gone on sale.

Liquid Gold

How is that fair on Oxford or Luton fans? They can't just up our allocation before their fans tickets have even gone on sale.
I'm not saying up ours, I'm suggesting selling in a more intelligent way that means greater capacity to increase our allocation if necessary. For example, instead of opening the bottom two tiers in their entirety leaving a couple of blocks space and then open the tiers above the open blocks if demand requires leaving room to push us over a couple of blocks.

skybluesam66

I'm not saying up ours, I'm suggesting selling in a more intelligent way that means greater capacity to increase our allocation if necessary. For example, instead of opening the bottom two tiers in their entirety leaving a couple of blocks space and then open the tiers above the open blocks if demand requires leaving room to push us over a couple of blocks.
That is what they do with the top tier - so if any room, will increase our allocation on the top tier

Liquid Gold

That is what they do with the top tier - so if any room, will increase our allocation on the top tier
I'm not massively aware of how Wembley works having waiting to see city there (thought it would never come). So are they able to easily do that i.e. would there not be concern regarding segregation in the concourse?

Speedies_Chips

You are saying up ours though. Thats a right contradiction.

Otis

We definitely wont get anymore than the allocation given to us, no chance.
I think we would as well. We were told this was our initial allocation.

Obviously now depends on how many the opposition sell.

I can definitely see us getting more.

CovBurty

Think there may be many fans like me who are still undecided about going.
If we perform badly and get beat a few more times in the next week or two

making relegation all but certain, I doubt I will find the enthusiasm for Wembley.
Totally agree. I'm deffo not going good if we lose any of next three games. Not going to shit cup final when we r relegated. Just can't do it. F A Cup final different level. Shit cup, wait n see.

baldy

Would be interesting to know how many Blues took back in the day, for the Auto Windscreens final

76,663 was the attendance in total when Blues beat Carlisle in that match (Googled it cuz my Bluenose bro & dad went that day)

Users who are viewing this thread