Wembley, will we sell out? (1 Viewer)

Sbarcher

Gino D'Campo?
That was probably the time when he was doing 2 years inside for burglary. Hard to believe he robbed Paul Young's place.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

its a buzzard

Totally agree. I'm deffo not going good if we lose any of next three games. Not going to shit cup final when we r relegated. Just can't do it. F A Cup final different level. Shit cup, wait n see.
You're not going to let this "shit cup" thing go, are you?

Paxman II

You're not going to let this "shit cup" thing go, are you?
More about the 'enthusiasm' for it if we fail to chalk up a few wins and look certain to go down as a result of that. the next couple of weeks will be very telling and I suspect many holding back till then...

CCFC54321

Friend of mine is oxford fan they took 33000 last year and could have sold many many more
Honest? I'm surprised at 33k for oxford. Without being patronising there a very small club. That's a heck of an effort to see that many.

Why didn't they sell more if they had 40,000 allocation out of interest ?

Dwarf_Shortage

Worth remembering that there would have been a bit of a buzz around them last year what with getting promoted and all. I would love to see us take 50-60k if possible.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170223-230655.png
    Screenshot_20170223-230655.png
    592.1 KB · Views: 26

singers_pore

I think we should sell out the 40,000 but not the additional allocation after that. I think it would be a different story if we had had a successful season rather than propping up the rest of the table. I think a lot of fans have misgivings over "celebrating" Wembley when our league form has been so dire.

Users who are viewing this thread