Wenger says he will definitely be managing next season .. at Arsenal or somewhere else (1 Viewer)

Otis

So there you have it. Now we know why Slade is staying on here until May.

Bring on the Arse!

Grendel

Wengers first game in charge at Highbury was against us I think

Otis

A very good manager. Think Arsenal might just regret it if they let him go.

Don't think they have finished outside the top 4 for sometime have they?

Monners

Wengers first game in charge at Highbury was against us I think
I would have been there for sure. It was either a 1-1 with Whelan scoring (Bergkamp equalised straight from the ko) or the 0-0 when Ian Shite did Oggy in th face with his knee - even their fans knew it was on purpose

Ian1779

Whilst Wenger is getting grief a certain German manager on Merseyside is getting away with murder because he's a bit of a lad....

Cov kid 55

I can't reveal my source, but I have it on good authority that Wenger will be joining us at the end of the season. Apparently, he is confident that we will win City of Culture in 2021, and that was the deciding factor.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
A very good manager. Think Arsenal might just regret it if they let him go.

Don't think they have finished outside the top 4 for sometime have they?

I think fans will be brought down to earth when he's replaced. The same way United fans were, and they still haven't recovered! Suspect many already have their 'Chelsea Premier League champions 16/17' scarves to hand!

Would be interested to see who replaces him though. They've always been the one premiership team I've looked out for and quite liked. Perhaps that's why they've seemingly gone backwards over recent years? Am I a jinx for making teams go all rubbish?

vow

Whilst Wenger is getting grief a certain German manager on Merseyside is getting away with murder because he's a bit of a lad....
Awrite, Awrite, calm down, calm down la.

vow

but thats not success is it?
It's all relative I guess, we'd take (City) what "success" they have had in a heartbeat.
Some Arsenal fans think it's not success and want to go to the next level, actaully winning trophies.

vow

e55c7ff143e5cdf60363df42f7fa007f.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread