Went to see Billy Connolly last night (1 Viewer)

Sky_Blue_Daz

Absolutely brilliant
I laughed from beginning to end, his delivery and approach was slower but that's understandable
He dropped the c bomb a few times which was surprising

Rich

He seems to be really struggling with his illness now. Was the show still entertaining or did you find it a little too slow at times?

Otis

He seems to be really struggling with his illness now. Was the show still entertaining or did you find it a little too slow at times?

Well , he did say he was brilliant and he laughed from start to finish, so I would assume that means there was quite a degree of entertainment to be had to be honest. :)

olderskyblue

Well , he did say he was brilliant and he laughed from start to finish, so I would assume that means there was quite a degree of entertainment to be had to be honest. :)

Actually reading what someone posted? Blimey, that's a novel approach.. ;)

Sky_Blue_Daz

There was an occasional lapse when he drank his water and you could see a tremor from time to time
And he didn't stary too far from the table on stage but he was brilliant

Rich

Alreet clever bollocks. You know what I mean.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Seen the big yin years ago, one of the best out there
Was this at the old Cov Hippodrome Stu? I went to see him there - probably late 70's. He was absolutely brilliant.

Users who are viewing this thread